**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst 6 star pool champ.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut.
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    as so far as the results go, i think as i expected it, X-Force Deadpool was the most hated one lol. i don't really think he's the worst out there though. not bad health points and his bleeds are still not bad, but that's just me.

i think Juggs is the worst, i mean, he has nothing more than the Unstoppable at the start of the match. no real damage or utility and that sucks to be honest IMO. also Iron Fist, he wouldn't hit very hard without the dupe and he's a glass cannon imo.

Duped Juggs on AWD, Stun Immune node, Mystic Dispersion. You were saying?

Yeah but 6*s r hard to dupe and juggs is useless without his dupe ability
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    as so far as the results go, i think as i expected it, X-Force Deadpool was the most hated one lol. i don't really think he's the worst out there though. not bad health points and his bleeds are still not bad, but that's just me.

i think Juggs is the worst, i mean, he has nothing more than the Unstoppable at the start of the match. no real damage or utility and that sucks to be honest IMO. also Iron Fist, he wouldn't hit very hard without the dupe and he's a glass cannon imo.

Yeah but 6*s r hard to dupe and juggs is useless without his dupe ability

I know, I’m just pointing out that Juggs isn’t a garbage champ
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★

He’s really not that hard especially if he’s not duped and I wouldn’t want to waste 2 6* on duping that pile
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Juggernaut.

I was basing my opinion on offense wise. Jug is totally useless in that.

Defense Wise, Juggy really needs to be Duped, and it will take an eternity to Dupe him. so no viable defender yet to me when you can have the r4, 5*
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    ozuhlfql6kxg.png

I pulled him and was bummed but the bleed is insane on him, I was taking people out before I got to Sp2 though, crazy how hard they hit
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Iron Fist.
    IF needs to be buffed
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Other (post in the comments).
    DD unawakened
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Aren’t Ant-man and Iron Patriot available as 6*? Lol
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I'm holding all my shards until better champs become available
  • Suicidebob1977Suicidebob1977 Posts: 16
    King Groot.
    I'd trade anyone straight up my King Groot 6 star for their X-Force Deadpool 6 star if I could.
  • Karnak.
    karnak
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Angela

SO TRUE
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Who else loves it when their poll choice is the majority?

DPX sucks all the time.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    9c80yffbw98g.jpg
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Deadpool X-Force.
    What do you do with Gamora when she’s unawakened? At least Karnak can ignore evasion and has unique synergy with Medusa.

At least Gamora has some decent bleed. :/
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    What's sad is I have the 1st place most useless champ as well as 4th, 5th, and 6th (per the voting at present). Deadpool X, Iron Fist, King Groot, and Jane Foster.

But, on the other end, I have 4 that I'm happy with (Killmonger, Winter Soldier, Sabretooth, and Red Hulk).

All have been from basics. I do think it's sad that the results are basically 1/2 useless. It takes so much to get a 6*, there can't be so many huge duds in the pool IMO.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    Easily X-Force
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Deadpool X-Force.
    I pulled pun2099 as my second 6* while others enjoying 6* domino.corvus.cap iw.void.im iw
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Iron Fist.
    I voted for Iron Fist twice. Once for each time I pulled him.

(He hits hard, but is a paper tiger)
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Iron Fist.
    Seriously? No Iron fist? Like DP X-Force isn't the best defender but has at least some defense capabilities with his power gain,juggernaut can be put in defense, but Iron fist fits nowhere. He's an outdated, old champ, never renewed, nerfed, and left to rot.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Iron Fist.
    A pitiful armor break is way worse than a mediocre bleed on an sp2
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    what does everyone think of bishop? my first and only 6* so far
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Other (post in the comments).
    How can you all forgot daredevil..
    He is nothing without dupe..
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Jane Foster.

I’m curious how many duped 6* you have with my follow question being how much do you spend to have that many 6* champs lol
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    old threads
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Karnak.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    People voting Karnak is crazy

Why? He is just spider gwen with true strike