**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Get rid of the fricking LAG and fix the game mechanics please

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Honestly you might as well create a seperate time attack for android users it is soooooo laggy, very off putting. Unresponsiveness still yet an issue for marvel contest of...

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Hello any mods please? I cannot block or parry or evade when I want to my fights are getting screwed over that legends badge is already taken anyway.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Don't waste your time trying for legends if you're on android. Load times screw us over there 😔
    Good point ill just wait until the morning and hope they get some stability into this contest.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Although I agree that there's lag, is that imaginary non-existing badge so important?
    edited January 2018
    No it is not really important but what if I really wanted the badge?

The point is there is rarely any clean fights in this game, loading issues I don't mind there is a lot going on in the game but getting hit due to something that is to do with a buggy game is just not fair. With my roster I can gain some health back but if my teams pretty much dead because of the games faults that is something that just sticks in my mind.

I know when it is my fault and I even admit it to myself so if I know I mistimed something I would immediately think ok that one was on me. Maybe I would even find it funny because it was not the games fault that time.