**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Michael Jordan legend title

Is there anybody who has an idea in which time i have to pass the event to get the legend title

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Im dont ikow But sesnm alit bit harder Thah last one so Maby 65min But im culd be wgong and Sry my english. Com from Danmark so u migth not understand What im trying to say
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    I did 63min18sec. But I think you might need to go within an hr to have a shot.
  • L1ARL1AR Posts: 51
    Getting ready to do a run and I've been hearing under 60 minutes. What times have people been getting?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    You can’t do it in 45 minutes on an android. That’s about the time it takes to run the easy quest 4 times due to load screens on an iPhone. Anything under 1 hour will get it. Cutoff for the goldblums was about 1:07/1:08. Not sure how much it will drop wil 5/65 champs
  • Tru_ETru_E Posts: 23
    What times are everyone getting?
    Ive seen several around 1:03-1:08. I haven’t done mine yet. Not sure if I will do it unless I rank 5 my magik and pull a 4* morningstar
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Go for 45 or lower
    yeah, not going to make it. 1 hour 11 minutes
    L1AR wrote: »
    yeah, not going to make it. 1 hour 11 minutes
    U hav a chois. This quset is harder. But ofcasse 5/65. Is ther. But this time No. Life tranfoer this time. And 1h and 11 minut not bad. Last time im try im fails. Abudt 5m. So dont. Say never happens just hav faith in yours self
    I have faith and there is a chance. You'd figure that 5/65s would reduce the Goldblum time by a bit so I was figuring it had to be under 60 minutes. We will see though.
    How long after the end of the event does it take to distribute titles?
    For this event it’s just a few days after
    I had 63min and 18sec. The problem is with the last map. I was doing one hit pass for the first three maps and it was about 11 minutes for each map. Honestly I think that’s about as fast as you can go. by the time I finished the first three maps I was just under 33 mins. But the last one took much longer because of all the stun immune defenders. Had no problem with the boss, just stun immune that stalled me.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    With r5 5*’s in play cutoff will be under 45 minut s is my prediction
    With r5 5*’s in play cutoff will be under 45 minut s is my prediction
    Dont Think 45 min Can be done But culd be wgorn. But im Think. All over 1.5h. Is in risk to not geting last time im try. Im was 5mint behinde
    Have any big names posted vids of them making a legend run on this map? All I have seen are people just doing the map.
    edited January 2018
    Rice cooker @L1AR
    @Deadbyrd9 looks like I'm about 3 minutes behind him. He got screwed with that game crashing
    edited January 2018
    Yeah he did. I’m still debating on going for. Waiting to see if I want to take my magik to rank 5
  • Tru_ETru_E Posts: 23
    Think 1hr - 1hr 05 will make top 100?
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Yeah he did. I’m still debating on going for. Waiting to see if I want to take my magik to rank 5

I don't see how it's a bad choice. Unless your thinking about using your t5s for 6*s
    @Deadbyrd9 could you share the link to that video by rice cooker? Thanks bud!
    just type in "rice cooker mcoc" on youtube
    Thanks guys!
    Just saw his time. ~68mins. I finished the first three maps a bit faster than he did. That plus his game crashing made him come in 5 min slower than my time. I’d assume if his game didn’t crash he’d have done it a bit faster.
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Just saw his time. ~68mins. I finished the first three maps a bit faster than he did. That plus his game crashing made him come in 5 min slower than my time. I’d assume if his game didn’t crash he’d have done it a bit faster.

You did it in 1hr 3 min?
    Yep. 63min and 18sec.