**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So guys in a top Ally cheat...

CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
And walk away with a slap on the wrist. Come on, this is a joke. They paid a 3rd party to steal money from other real people to advance in this game... and keep their I’ll gotten gains after a 7 day ban. What the actual f#%k

Comments

• Options
    Lets also talk about mercs who people get rank 1 and etc in arenas for other players and others who pilot peoples accounts too.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Lets also talk about mercs who people get rank 1 and etc in arenas for other players and others who pilot peoples accounts too.

Don’t really care about that in all honesty. Stealing from people to advance your account is the worst kind of cheating. I think they should be perma-banned.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    While this thread will get locked/deleted, I agree, the slap on the wrist these players got is absurd. What a great message to send to the players about how you treat criminals, Kabam.
  • Options
    Hale01crazyHale01crazy Posts: 34
    edited January 2018

Don’t really care about that in all honesty. Stealing from people to advance your account is the worst kind of cheating. I think they should be perma-banned.

wait wait wait so stealing arena ranks rewards or LoL rewards from people to advance their accounts isn't cheating?

Your sense of morals is skewed.
This discussion has been closed.