**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit Sales Confirmation

Just need confirmation before Blade is releeased in crystals...

I plan on buying alot of 3rd party units. Getting my lvl200 blade and enjoing him.

All i will get for this is a 7 day ban... account will then be given back to me in the same state pre ban.

Since this is what you did for other people. Must be the same for everyone else... correct?

Comments

• Seems like it! That's what I have been hearing on all platforms as well. Literally thousands of people are saying that buying such units are the way to go now.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    What is going on ? What is this units cheat/ cheaters wave going on everyone is talking about,could you elaborate
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    😂😂

Thanks Sha
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    What is going on ? What is this units cheat/ cheaters wave going on everyone is talking about,could you elaborate

Some in the top ally allegedly used third party to get a bunch of units for he gifting event and only got a 7 day temp ban some think that is unfair and want kabam to issue a more harsh punishment.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Sha59 I believe that only applies to people in top 8000 prestige alliances.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Some in the top ally allegedly used third party to get a bunch of units for he gifting event and only got a 7 day temp ban some think that is unfair and want kabam to issue a more harsh punishment.

Thanks for taking the time time to write, and i agree , just because they are big whales does not give them the right to manipulate game like that.
  • Sha59 wrote: »
    Just need confirmation before Blade is releeased in crystals...

I plan on buying alot of 3rd party units. Getting my lvl200 blade and enjoing him.

All i will get for this is a 7 day ban... account will then be given back to me in the same state pre ban.

Since this is what you did for other people. Must be the same for everyone else... correct?

you sure you don't want to 200 that kingpin? ;)

• DurzoBlint21DurzoBlint21 Posts: 11
    I concur.
  • Lovingkid wrote: »

Basically the entire MMXIV are constantly making threads because they feel threatened. Go to their line chat it's pretty hilarious

Basically the entire MMXIV are constantly making threads because they feel threatened. Go to their line chat it's pretty hilarious

But the fact is that the cheaters did cheat, hence they got banned. The question is only about the extent of punishment.

Saying someone is threatened by cheaters isn't really a diss anyway..
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Basically the entire "xxxxxxxx"" are constantly making threads because they feel threatened. Go to their line chat it's pretty hilarious

@Hale01crazy
    they don't want u to name any alliances, , we know who they are though

but its gona BE really funny if these "top" alliances ONLY get a 7 day slap on the wrist.

#bannedthewhales
  • Hale01crazyHale01crazy Posts: 34
    edited January 2018

But the fact is that the cheaters did cheat, hence they got banned. The question is only about the extent of punishment.

And how do you know it's a fact? Wait. Let me guess. So called screenshots right.

And how do you know it's a fact? Wait. Let me guess. So called screenshots right.

Why did they all get banned then? Even if for 7 days

Why did they all get banned then? Even if for 7 days

Could be numerous reasons. Who are we to decide the ban was because of unit frauds specifically like Sha and everyone in that alliance is spreading. Maybe core decided to rest for a week we don't know that. Only kabam knows it.
This discussion has been closed.