**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worked my butt off for this.

I’ve finally explored all difficulty besides the uncollected one.. after 2 long years this is my first time doing this labocgfsq6s4.png
98p2uwk30jpo.png
0wpzhduvv546.png
zrimwzt0veg9.png
otbj4bpyu6oe.png

Comments

• KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    gj
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    You had me at beginner.

Well done!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    lol we didn't need to see screen shots, we believe u

also master was toned down by a lot because of uncollected difficulty.

Master mode has not ben tourn Down alot this time mate last. Time it was only 1 k in pi now ther alemoste But to What it shuld be.

Master mode has been tuned down quite a lot. Look at the march 2017 master mode. That was hard the ones after december are very easy. You can complete master mode with 3 stars. Seen guys beat it with 2 stars as well.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    congrats mate. well done.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

Master mode has not ben tourn Down alot this time mate last. Time it was only 1 k in pi now ther alemoste But to What it shuld be.

Master mode has been tuned down quite a lot. Look at the march 2017 master mode. That was hard the ones after december are very easy. You can complete master mode with 3 stars. Seen guys beat it with 2 stars as well.

um i think seatin had been doing 3* star master mode challenge long before uncollected came out
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good work OP.
    As for 2* Master, there are some Players that like to challenge themselves further, but that's relative to where they are at. It's still very much a challenge for some people. Last month, and the previous couple months, had easier Nodes. This month went back to the usual difficulty. I think a mid-way would be ideal, since we have a new Difficulty now. Not that I'm really burdened by it. I just think it's better as a stepping stone for people not Uncollected. The biggest challenge for me is the lag I get on Master.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I saw Seatin at the Comic Con take down a 5* maxed out Morningstar with Spider Gwen, he’s not the best example to use
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

It was brought back up this month. Thank god becuase last month was boring af
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Great job! Always a good feeling accomplishing something you previously were unable to!
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    edited January 2018
    As for the images. When the banner says 100% explored that already means all 4 difficulties. No need to post 4 pictures :)

But congrats dude!! Strong work!!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    As for the images. When the banner says 100% explored that already means all 4 difficulties. No need to post 4 pictures :)

But congrats dude!! Strong work!!

That's not true. Each difficulty shows it's own % of exploration on it's banner
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Nicely done - ignore the haters. Now get on that boss rush!
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Well done OP!