**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Node 24 magik [Not A Bug]

JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Node 24 have problems for magik I drained about 20k but after limbo finished she reward 44k health!!!!why!?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Node 24 specifically has a Recovery node buff which states that "Healing and Regeneration abilities recover X% more Health" so it's working as intended and ∴ no bug here.

For example, if I dealt 5000 HP worth of damage to Magik during her Limbo phase, she will recover 2500 HP on top of the base 5000 HP due to the Recovery node (assuming the node makes her recover specifically 50% more HP). So 5000 + 2500 = 7500 HP total recovered.

• Options
    Oh I kick her off but imagine a5 star r4 magik 😑
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Arch Angel says hi
    Oh I kick her off but imagine a5 star r4 magik 😑

My AA is r4 but not Dup yet I can't choice between voodoo and AA lol
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Never hit magik when she's on limbo and she has recovery boost! You can use Voodoo if 24 has magik, or magik itself, blade etc...
  • Options
    Slux83 wrote: »
    Never hit magik when she's on limbo and she has recovery boost! You can use Voodoo if 24 has magik, or magik itself, blade etc...

Ya I know i used sl so i kill her by an l2 just hit her in limbo because of up mu combo
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Use magik and keep her at the corner power locked just don't evade or will gain the buffet health
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Thanks for stepping in to help explain this! I'm going to close out the thread since it's not a bug.
This discussion has been closed.