**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I’m so unlucky

I’m in a low tier alliance so shards don’t come regularly, I have 3 five star characters. Blue cyclops, kamala and gambit all terrible and the 5* Pool is pretty large and after months of slowly getting shards I finally get my 4th crystal and it’s a dupe of gambit...I can’t progress every crystal pull I get shafted. Just came here to cry and share my terrible luck with you all

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Hang in there man... there was a time when I was in a low ally and had maybe Five 5 star champs.. it sucked and I pulled all the **** ones. It gets better as you move up and get into a better ally (work on that, now!)

for what it's worth I have some solid 5 stars now, but I've also pulled Colossus 5 times, KK, Groot, Spider Gween and such... over 100k in 5 star shards wasted on champs I'll never use.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    I BET U WILL GET BETTER CHAMPS AFTER THIS. THEY DID IT PURPOSELY BECAUSE NOBODY WANT THE **** CHAMPS
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I have 11 5* out of which 3 are duped .
    Want to know who are they .
    Iron patriot , iron man and spidergwen
    My first 5* was star lord and he is still unduped.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    How is a player supposed to get into a good Alliance when they have champs not built for content. Good luck using Cyclops in AQ in an Ally with a 4K prestige doing Map 5.

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    How is a player supposed to get into a good Alliance when they have champs not built for content. Good luck using Cyclops in AQ in an Ally with a 4K prestige doing Map 5.

Actually cyclops is the most effective champion, so good luck NOT using Cyclops in AQ with a 4K prestige doing Map 5.