**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance Content

CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
Hey Kabam,

I'd like to see some new Alliance content. I would love to see a complete re-vamp of 3 Day Events. Besides the Alpha, the rewards are completely outdated. A PHC and 1/8th of a 4* for 3 days of work by 30 guys is a little lame now. Especially since a 15 min Boss Rush rewards WAYYYYYY more. Maybe Uncollected Alliance Events if all members are Uncollected? Replace the PHC with Uncollected Crystal and 500 5* Shards, keep the Alpha and add a higher milestone for a few T2A shards.

Also, Bases would be cool.

And the promised increase in AW awards would be great. Right now the juice is not worth the squeeze units-wise which really makes AW boring... Give us something worth fighting for, ffs.

Also, bring back Alliance Arena 5v5 or 3v3! This used to be a ton of fun in the past. Also, may lower Solo Arena scores, which have started getting out of hand again with Void.

The Solo stuff is cool and all, but I think some refreshed Alliance stuff would bring a lot of life back into the game.