**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* class breakdown

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Out of 16 5*s I have 6 skill champs. Interestingly, I have 3 of the champs considered the worst of each class. I do have a few good 5* though, thankfully! Here are my 5* broken down by class:

mjb4rbfs9zkh.png
dnienes6eswq.png
e932821t7b3z.png
s9mxowhoo3am.png
fdzz79v9jsqo.png
wh8cl631f3jz.png

How do your 5*s break down? Does one class overwhelm the others?

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Interestingly, I have 3 of the champs considered the worst of each class.

There's so much variance in opinions here that it is not hard to claim that one has the worst champs of each class according to someone, but for myself the only champion I see that is commonly seen as the worst of a class is Iron Patriot. While Falcon is often in the running for skill, he's usually beaten out by Karnak. And while I think its more of a tie, Agent Venom is also often considered at the bottom aside from Karnak. Luke Cage is currently considered the worst in science, although I think you may "win" the bottom spot with She-Hulk when 17.0 comes out and buffs Luke Cage. I don't think it is even close that Colossus sits at the bottom of the mutant class on most people's lists. In the cosmic class I see way more hate for Groot and Kamala Khan. And I think Loki is considered the least powerful of the mystics.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I only have 5* She-Hulk and Black Panther (Classic)