**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultimate Crystal

LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So I opened my game and I got an Ultimate Crystal saying it was to help me beat Kang and Thanos. None of my friends got one. It doesn't tell me if it's cause I'm google play or something. Did anyone else get it and can they tell me why I got one (also love the fact it was 3 star war machine)

Comments

• Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    How long you were inactived
  • Options

5 or 6
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Litfin wrote: »

5 or 6

mins,hours,days,weeks,months lol
  • Options
    Litfin wrote: »

5 or 6

mins,hours,days,weeks,months lol

Days
  • Options
    So did anyone else get one and know why I got one?
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I think if you are inactive for 5 days they sent you one; same thing happened to my brother.
  • Options
    Really? I'll try that again some time XD
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I think it depends on your rating. My 11yo son and I did not get one. My nieces kids with a lower rating did get one. They also play far less than my son and I so maybe that's why. But that makes absolutely no sense. Rewarding players for playing less???
  • Options
    I think it depends on your rating. My 11yo son and I did not get one. My nieces kids with a lower rating did get one. They also play far less than my son and I so maybe that's why. But that makes absolutely no sense. Rewarding players for playing less???

It's not rewarding for playing less they are probably trying to convince them to play more by handing them a free 3 star