**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

99k Units for 30 Generic 5* sigs!!!

That’s $3,200 for some sig stones! Seriously Kabam do you guys even do the math before releasing these items that go up every time you buy one? Don’t say “not every deal is for everyone” cause NO ONE is buying all 30 of these, it’s a joke. The price going up theme you guys got going on now with the store is seriously the dumbest thing especially when you guys don’t do the math before releasing them. Make then an even 300 Units all the way up

Comments

• Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Deal of the sentry. But srs I like these deals keeps my units safe
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It's obvious what they have done. The top is getting crowded now that everyone has an R5 and R4. The only way to improve prestige is with stones. So, they put this out so the whales can use it to their advantage to get ahead in prestige. It's that simple.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    @New_Noob168 lol not at all man. I’m in LGN-1 and nobody is buying more than 2 of these

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @New_Noob168 lol not at all man. I’m in LGN-1 and nobody is buying more than 2 of these

But you are buying them at a dumb costs still. 600 units for 2 5* basic ag. When you can get 20 energy refills for month quests and get “more” for your units.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The point is to make them limited. We're not meant to buy them all, unless you absolutely want to.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Maybe they are using this to review the accounts from people buying a lot of them, check out if they bought their units or if there might have been fraud. Similar to when LoL was used to catch modders.
  • Options
    ZerovZerov Posts: 26
    Jaded wrote: »

But you are buying them at a dumb costs still. 600 units for 2 5* basic ag. When you can get 20 energy refills for month quests and get “more” for your units.

Many top players have so many units saved up from just grinding that 600 units is nothing to them. A person from my previous alliance had over 35k units all from grinding. There's only so many energy refills that you need before you've 100% everything and have nothing else to do.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Zerov wrote: »

Many top players have so many units saved up from just grinding that 600 units is nothing to them. A person from my previous alliance had over 35k units all from grinding. There's only so many energy refills that you need before you've 100% everything and have nothing else to do.

I have nothing left to do and still wouldn’t waste 600 units on 2 basic 5* stones...
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    lol not at all man. I’m in LGN-1 and nobody is buying more than 2 of these

2 5* generic AGs for 600 Units? Sign me up dude