**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-23 max 5 stacks of bleed? [Not A Bug]

BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Am I failing to read X-23’s abilities correctly or is there a bug with her bleed? Once she gets 5 stacks of bleed and another bleed is triggered the bleed counter resets instead of adding another stack. Is this working as intended? If so, her description needs updating. If not, please fix this bug.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    It is working as intended she can't stack beyond a certain number
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Have to agree with this. Never been able to stack more than 5 bleeds. Is it a bug ?
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    Not a bug-it's capped at 5 stacks
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    haha, yeah it is an intentional CAP (upper limit) that Kabam developer put on her. In shorter fight it is still fine, but in longer fight, it is a bit painful to see the 5 stacks is hitting the ceiling, and no matter how aggressive I attack the bleed damage remain stagnant due to the cap ceiling. All I can do is to maintain the 5 stacks and nothing else I can do to increase her bleed damage to shorten the long fight. Personally I wish her stack cap can be raised (if not removed), say to 6 or 7 (even +1 or +2 will help), but considering Kabam setting this intentionally by claiming her bleed very strong, I think hope her cap be raised will remain a dream, for myself.
  • BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    I still think they should do 1 of 2 things. If it is intentional then update character description as was done with Gamora and Hawkeye or remove cap. Misleading at best, bugged at worst since description does not match actual abilities.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I remember getting 8-10 bleed stacks a little while back. Too bad they had to blind nerf her

She’s always been capped at 5 since she was released, she was never nerfed. Are you sure it wasn’t wolverine? Can’t have been x-23.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Her bleeds are really strong and short anyway, even if they let us get more then 5 you wouldn't get more then that very often anyway.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    X-23 has always had a bleed cap of 5. You can technically show 6, 5 from X-23, 1 from Double Edge. But it’s been that way from the beginning. She wasn’t nerfed.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I remember getting 8-10 bleed stacks a little while back. Too bad they had to blind nerf her

She’s always been capped at 5 since she was released, she was never nerfed. Are you sure it wasn’t wolverine? Can’t have been x-23.

I’ll try to find the screen cap on my old iPhone tomorrow, I do not have it on my current device. I’m pretty positive it didn’t have a 5 stack cap, just like IF, he never had a stack cap either and would exceed 5. Back when Thor was OP and could parry armor break stack over 5

I have had her since her release and it has always been 5 stacks.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to confirm that X-23 has always been capped at 5 Bleed stacks. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.