**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage...

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
I was part of the outcry for carnage. But, now that I see him, it's just tragic. He's honestly pathetic. In the comics, spidey AND venom only barely stood a chance against him

So yeah. I'm mad and disappointed

Comments

• winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Right. Spidey actually had to team up with his most feared and dangerous enemy.....Venom and Spidey STILL got owned.. Same tragedy that befell Pheonix. In the comics she took on half the marvel universe......at the same time. Required mega heros and villians alike together to barely stand a chance. Now she is the weakest champ in the game besides prestige??? I'm just really at a loss for words
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I guess the early reviews are that he's garbage?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I managed to pull a 3*. As of testing my 4/40 (with 3/5 DW) I can say that lackluster is an understatement
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I guess the early reviews are that he's garbage?

Took GraphiksInk 588 hits to down ROL Winter Soldier with him ... Carnage doesn't even seem as "strong" as Luke Cage ... and Luke Cage can at least stun and is bleed immune.

Really just a sad state of affairs.
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    yes true garbage. pity the people that spent their five star shards to get him, pity them more if the got 5 star iron patriot from his crystal
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Carnage is similar to venom but buffs trigger a different way.

Carnage should be more unique. Such as an ability to ignore evade.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    his l3 is not good, his bleed is garbage, he's stronger than venom in comics.....yeah kabam its all about details
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Can anyone enlighten me as to why Carnage is that "bad"?

(I saw the Spotlight and the first thing that stood out to me was his low base stats but that was about it :/)
  • ddatmddatm Posts: 21
    I pulled him as a 5 star and he is just terrible.(zero utility, can only do simple quests, absolutely useless in Aq and Aw)
    I still like this character and I wish kabam do something do make it right.
    Even with 5 buffs active, he is still not "good". The bleed damage is ridiculously low and the only way to trigger bleed is through the heavy attack and sp3 ??? His sig is a joke, only increase power gain by 15% at sig 20 and you have to wait for 20s to reach that number, what? Even cable's sig ability beats it easily, the carnage is bad, incredibly bad,
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Carnage needs to get a damage boost as well as the immunity to bleed and regeneration.
    Kabam Mike said that carnage is fine and he is "good" in longer fights.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Carnage needs a buff. He's quite pathetic.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    ddatm wrote: »
    Kabam Mike said that carnage is fine and he is "good" in longer fights.

Apparently, the fight against WS in RoL is not long enough ...
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Such low attack even at 5/50go8i10epg0uy.jpg

• #MakeCarnageRelevant
  • _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    Hes suppose to be better then venom. Hes stronger, fast, more agile etc... You guys put so much hype on a nerfed champ. Kabam you get an F on your homework.
    edited June 2017
    Hes suppose to be better then venom. Hes stronger, fast, more agile etc... You guys put so much hype on a nerfed champ. Kabam you get an F on your homework.

They get an F-
  • KaboomKaboom Posts: 16
    kabam please improve carnage. so dissapointing ;(

I can agree with everyone. He has no utility and has really low base stats. I'd take IP over Carnage any day.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I was happy when I heard he was coming to the game until I saw his moveset and was like ah **** here we go again as the disappointment set in.

Then I saw seatins and other people's videos about him and how long it took them to kill their opponent and I lamented further. Then I fought him and then got him an used him and now I wish he never came to the game.

They took an see awesome and powerful character and turned him into absolute garbage who doesn't really seem to have any use. His hits are weak, his stats aren't good, his buffs take to long, his defense isn't to good either.

I wish they would look at him and completely revamp him like they did to some of the other characters.
  • I don't even have carnage as a 4 or 5* yet I think he needs an overhaul!!, carnage should have one of the highest crit and bleed rates in the game, have you seen him in comics!!!??? he is insane and ruthless!, give him atleast a huge increase to the up time of his bleeds and buff the overall bleed damage please
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Ya guys, Carnage seems to be the worst champ at now, no good skills, 3* base stats, useless SA, 1* bleed.
    I'm still waiting Kabam to fix this champ description to Garbage.
    A lot of cool ideas have been said and no one answer from any mod in there, just, they will look into.
    The fact he ins't as a Boss in the new Spider Event, just shows how poor is him.
    Miike response on post event, seems pretty a excuse to say he is a garbage tier.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'm a noob, and I know that Carnage is not the best champ, but, since I've began using his sp1 to buff him, I find him less...useless. The most useless one in my champs is Luke Cage. It take me 100+ hits to KO a equivalent PI champ.
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Can anyone enlighten me as to why Carnage is that "bad"?

(I saw the Spotlight and the first thing that stood out to me was his low base stats but that was about it :/)

he hits like a pillow, his l3 is nothing like in the comics cause he rarely uses tentacles, his bleed goes away too fast and the bleed is weak. hes "carbage" ayeeeee
    edited July 2017
    I'm a noob, and I know that Carnage is not the best champ, but, since I've began using his sp1 to buff him, I find him less...useless. The most useless one in my champs is Luke Cage. It take me 100+ hits to KO a equivalent PI champ.

Luke cage's durability is great, making him really good in AW defence and he's also bleed immune. Compared to Carnage, he cannot take a hit.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I said this in another post, but I'll write it here again so it's all together... I don't understand how certain champs can be ultra detailed, with heaps of thought put in and others have absolutely zero.

Look at this new tech spidey.
    His damage is huge
    He auto baits specials
    He reduces evasion
    He has a base evasion and gets added evasion vs specials.
    And can power drain.
    (Probably more too)

And all of these things are quite easy to achieve.

From everything I've read and my experience playing a 3*, he seems like a well thought out and highly tested champion.
    (Why give Spider-Man evasion reduction and not venom and carnage?)

Carnage on the otherhand:

Low base stats
    Low damage
    Long buildup times (and are dispellable buffs)
    His bleeds are awkward to generate.
    His sig seems weak
    And he has zero utility.
    Plus he's hard countered by bleed immune and dispell champs.

Plus his 'niche' is long fights according to Kabam but a lot of the content has timers capping the time you can fight (if you even can survive that long due to poor stats and no regen)

That's not balanced.
    That's not fun.

How can these champs be in the same game?

I've got a R3 5* and I've been using him heaps in different scenarios, trying to find a redeeming quality, but he's literally got nothing.

I want to believe Kabam will fix him, but they 'Fixed' spidergwen too and she's still below par with a useless mode.