**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why doesn't venom override spidey's evade?

RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Spider-Man evades because of his spider sense. One of venom's known abilities is the symbiote can block or override Peter's spider sense. So why didn't this translate into the game. Instead there are other things that can reduce it's ability but make much less sense.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yes finally someone else talks about venom. I have been waiting for this day. He needs a bit of a rework as well as other champions
    edited January 2018
    I agree but only one thing I don't like about venom is just waiting for buffs is annoying and copying buffs ia alright but that's all his unique abilities. That's all. I just think he needs another ability.

I believe carnage and venom should have a small healing ability actually because I remember venom from spiderman 3 got sliced on his elbows and instantly recovered.

Also I am pretty sure they should also be able to have evades.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Because logic is overrated
    edited January 2018
    What do you think mods? Symbiote regen or symbiote evade? I mean there are champs like magik and blade who have regen that you cannot copy it just makes sense since they are legitimate abilities of the character that have been missed out. They can even counter evades.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto Please don't get mad just wanted to know your thoughts, that's all.