Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Guillotine? Insane?

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
bcmk8pdenatx.png

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    Is this true? Anyone ever experimented in RoL or LoL?
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    This is true but she's not a viable LoL option because of how her souls are activated r7a5zrmtmy7t.png
    Ahhh, I see. Didn't realise that. Shoot. She could have been amazing if souls didn't expire, or took longer to expire.
  • Ahhh, I see. Didn't realise that. Shoot. She could have been amazing if souls didn't expire, or took longer to expire.
    There are synergies to extend that timer ;)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's very helpful in AQ and AW since those fights are still relatively short. Getting down to 25% health then firing off the SP3 will end it.

As others have said, the way her souls accumulate & expire make her SP3 essentially worthless in things like LOL and ROL.
    Gimli_SoG wrote: »
    Ahhh, I see. Didn't realise that. Shoot. She could have been amazing if souls didn't expire, or took longer to expire.

Anything specifically?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 562 ★★
    But her sp2 is useful against regen, use her in ROL vs Wolverine and watch his health evaporate ...

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 422
    edited January 2018
    jirm0hp7gjp7.png

Anything specifically?

Morningstar
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Against opponents with a few buffs it may be good, if you have max MD you could hammer away and fire off an L3. Perhaps it could work with the Morningstar synergy
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    jirm0hp7gjp7.png

Anything specifically?

Morningstar

Thanks, I can't wait to test it out. I'll post here if it was a success or not. (I'll try with a 2,3,and 4* all duped)
    Tried with a 3*. Worked as intended! Just needed MorningStar! Thanks for the tips!
  • Her special is capped by the 50,000 limit. Sorry to burst this bubble.
    MattScott wrote: »
    Her special is capped by the 50,000 limit. Sorry to burst this bubble.

Ugghhhh Kabam, really? Come on. 😞
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    MattScott wrote: »

Could be like Loki’s sp2 with the percentage of health exceeding the cap. It’s worth trying anyway
    True
  • MattScott wrote: »

Could be like Loki’s sp2 with the percentage of health exceeding the cap. It’s worth trying anyway

I have done it. It’s not DoT. 50,000 cap.