**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Signature stones...

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
So I have gotten in the habit of picking a single champ (in each class) to focus on until their sig is maxed.
How do you use yours? Save them till you have 99 or more? Spread them around among your champs? Or like I do? Wondering if maybe I show spread them around...

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I mostly do this with 3 stars and 2 stars, as soon as I get the stones I’ll put them all on one champ till their maxed, get double the shard when dupes. I think it’s a good idea.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    2* and 3* i add whenever, focusing on 1 to max out. sometimes saving for item use. 4* I used to add to whichever champ was in my top 5 and not max sig, focusing on prestige. Now I add in increments of 20 (19, to 39, to 59, etc) to max out sigs while not wasting any. 5* now I am adding to my top champs asap.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yeah recently I have been doing that with my 4s as well...spreading it around among my 4/40s to get them all to 50 each.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    So I have gotten in the habit of picking a single champ (in each class) to focus on until their sig is maxed.
    How do you use yours? Save them till you have 99 or more? Spread them around among your champs? Or like I do? Wondering if maybe I show spread them around...

2*s and 3*s pick one and max, then pick another and max. You get more max sig crystals that way. 4*s pick champs whose sig ability are useful and who I use in quests/AQ/AW, then pick champs for prestige (when 4*s still contributed to my prestige), then pick champs who are close to max sig ability. 5*s pick champs who are worth using sig stones on for the above reasons.