**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured blade crystal

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Guys, i cant make up my mind on this matter, i could use some opinion.

I always open 10k Crystals cause my luck is terrible and i dont feel like wasting 5k shards. I got lucky a few times, i got undupped starlord and voodoo and dupled Hulk, however i got a shitload of trash like antman, colossus, dupped gambit, iron patriot lvl 60..

So i got excited about the change in the featured crystal that is coming cause i dont have most of the champs there, only antman e storm, so i though about trying my luck there..

However, i got a 5* skill gem, and pretty much everyone will go for featured blade, thats something that would do great for me, but the odds of pulling him are pretty low i guess.. I see many posts here of ppl buying odins and never getting the featured, for example i never got a 4* on the featured 150 crystal, never got 4* on dayli uncollected, never got 4* on the monthly calendar.. So i rly dont know what to do

Featured blade crystal 69 votes

Keep trying 10.000 crystal, one day u ll get lucky
17%
JOHNOSA1995Haji_SaabRaganatorKingCrooksRavenrob_33Foxhero007MirakuruSpiderCoolsVishLost0187PeterQuillJNuclear 12 votes
Go for the new Featured roster to try a new hero
1%
theshiznit05 1 vote
Test your luck with Featured Blade Crystal
81%
Markjv81Vdh2008SnakeEyes69CableNinjAlanSpity68Goken2345Fireballs5Monkey17288Jets44Primmer79YotzwSWeaponXBuckeyeKPNew_Noob168HazerfaceZane22Emil_LimsonNeroOnlyOneAboveAll 56 votes

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    You will need Blade. Keep trying no matter what.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Go for Blade, and then never open a featured again
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Blade is around the corner. Just wait, it's worth it
  • Options
    I will have 6 shots at Blade when featured crystals come up for the last time. In best case scenario, I will dupe Blade and basically win this game, worst case scenario is I will get 6 trash champs instead of 9 from basic. So, you decide which one is better for you. Good luck.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    The answer is always blade, empty your bank account, sell your house, sell your children, you simply can't win if you don't enter.

1+1= Blade
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited March 2018
    dva1d9zpusdw.png

Thank you for everyone who voted. I have 2 ability gems and didnt even have to use em

After that i tried 1 featured season, got Beast
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Codornas wrote: »
    dva1d9zpusdw.png

Thank you for everyone who voted. I have 2 ability gems and didnt even have to use em

After that i tried 1 featured season, got Beast

Congrats, very lucky!
    Can you lend me one?