**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured blade crystal

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Guys, i cant make up my mind on this matter, i could use some opinion.

I always open 10k Crystals cause my luck is terrible and i dont feel like wasting 5k shards. I got lucky a few times, i got undupped starlord and voodoo and dupled Hulk, however i got a shitload of trash like antman, colossus, dupped gambit, iron patriot lvl 60..

So i got excited about the change in the featured crystal that is coming cause i dont have most of the champs there, only antman e storm, so i though about trying my luck there..

However, i got a 5* skill gem, and pretty much everyone will go for featured blade, thats something that would do great for me, but the odds of pulling him are pretty low i guess.. I see many posts here of ppl buying odins and never getting the featured, for example i never got a 4* on the featured 150 crystal, never got 4* on dayli uncollected, never got 4* on the monthly calendar.. So i rly dont know what to do

Featured blade crystal 69 votes

Keep trying 10.000 crystal, one day u ll get lucky
17%
JOHNOSA1995Haji_SaabRaganatorKingCrooksRavenrob_33Foxhero007MirakuruSpiderCoolsVishLost0187PeterQuillJNuclear 12 votes
Go for the new Featured roster to try a new hero
1%
theshiznit05 1 vote
Test your luck with Featured Blade Crystal
81%
Markjv81Vdh2008SnakeEyes69CableNinjAlanSpity68Goken2345Fireballs5Monkey17288Jets44Primmer79YotzwSWeaponXBuckeyeKPNew_Noob168HazerfaceZane22Emil_LimsonNeroOnlyOneAboveAll 56 votes

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    You will need Blade. Keep trying no matter what.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Go for Blade, and then never open a featured again
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Blade is around the corner. Just wait, it's worth it
  • I will have 6 shots at Blade when featured crystals come up for the last time. In best case scenario, I will dupe Blade and basically win this game, worst case scenario is I will get 6 trash champs instead of 9 from basic. So, you decide which one is better for you. Good luck.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    The answer is always blade, empty your bank account, sell your house, sell your children, you simply can't win if you don't enter.

1+1= Blade
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited March 2018
    dva1d9zpusdw.png

Thank you for everyone who voted. I have 2 ability gems and didnt even have to use em

After that i tried 1 featured season, got Beast
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Codornas wrote: »
    dva1d9zpusdw.png

Thank you for everyone who voted. I have 2 ability gems and didnt even have to use em

After that i tried 1 featured season, got Beast

Congrats, very lucky!
    Can you lend me one?