**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CARNAGE AND VENOM REWORK

Increase base stats by a little bit. Especially critical rating, critical damage and block proficiency.

Passive: +15% power gain against bleeding opponents.

Passive: reduce ability accuracy of Spidermen(and gwen) by 50%.

Change signature ability :As long a the opponent bleeds, regenerate upto 7% missing health per second, reaching the maximum bonus after 20 seconds.

VENOM

Reduce Spidermen (and Gwen) ability accuracy by 100% as long as they bleed.

Flat + 33% Bleed chance on specials.

Increase chance to replicate buffs by upto a flat+25% based on lost health.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

This is something I have been asking for ages and now someone else has finally said it. Can they be added to the list of champs who require beta testing buff.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    rsmach6r5nq6.gif
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I think you should tone that Regen down a bit (7% every second is nuts) but other than that this seems pretty good
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I think you should tone that Regen down a bit (7% every second is nuts) but other than that this seems pretty good

But Blade. Regen can be as high as we want it, as long as that ridiculous AND reliable regen exists
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Good idea, definitely agree with that and look forward for that to happen!! :)

I actually likes my Venom somehow. Don't get me wrong, he is not one of the top champ, nor he is a game-changer, nor having consistent & dependable abilities, but I think he is an okay middle of the road champ fun to play with, again, don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to see him getting buff'ed by Kabam!!! :)

In comparison, I personally feel Venompool needs more buff, and definitely the Garbage Carnage for sure. I like Venompool's animation, fun to watch, but I feel that he is a cheaper version of Venom in terms of abilities and damage output, but of course I could be wrong, since I didn't bother to do side by side comparison.

I also like to see Toxin being introduced, as well as the entire Symbiotic family (Venom Symbiote Lineage). Don't get me wrong, I understand that it is better to fix Carnage, Venompool and Venom first, before rushing to introduce so many new champs of the same family. I also understand that there are already many new movie-centric characters being lined up for 2018, at least till mid-year, however, it is still cool to see these coming for year 2019, if not later. I also understand that it may not be possible for Kabam to make so many playable characters of the Symbiote Lineage, but I'll still be happy to see these Scorn, Agony, Scream, Phage, Riot, Lasher, etc being introduced in some special events, make them CRAZY AIs that are HIGHLY UNPREDICTABLE and can exhibits all kind of funky abilities and even parasite on human players, etc.

Sorry to call out Symbiote Lineage here and went a little off topics, my apology. Back to OP's original thread, totally agree and support the idea, wish to see more buff coming for Carnage, Venompool and Venom. Cheers!! :)

o0dxanxmlpyc.png
  • SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    Venom or carnage doesn’t need regeneration. Of anything he needs restistence to debuffs, the symbiote is very durable. They both definitely need to be immune to Spider-Mens evade because that’s part of symbiote that was attached to Spider-Man. Both need evade, not sure the amount. Maybe a little less than nightcrawler or Spider-Man. I do like idea of both having power gain when their opponent is bleeding.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Spidey wrote: »
    Venom or carnage doesn’t need regeneration. Of anything he needs restistence to debuffs, the symbiote is very durable. They both definitely need to be immune to Spider-Mens evade because that’s part of symbiote that was attached to Spider-Man. Both need evade, not sure the amount. Maybe a little less than nightcrawler or Spider-Man. I do like idea of both having power gain when their opponent is bleeding.

@Kabam, now the @Spidey has spoken. You can choose not to listen to us, but you MUST listen to spiderman! :) This is precious my friend! Spidey giving valuable inputs to spiderman/venom/symbiote related buff/debuff :) ... the timing is excellent!!! hehe :)
    Lol thanks @shchong2
    Ayyy bump this.