**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New in-game sections and features

beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Here are some ideas Kabam could consider to incorporate into the game:

Story Cutscenes. A new button below masteries and titles that will open a modal with all the cutscenes up to now. This will include all acts and special events that happened in-between. I was going to suggest all the cutscenes from events the user actually participated on, but it seems like special events are happening at the same time as acts 3, 4 and 5, and they clearly have continuity.
I would also add a small description of the premise of the game.

Mastery switchs. I should be able to turn off a particular mastery without needing to re-arrange the points. So, let's say I need to turn off dexterity for a very specific quest, but I still need to play AW in between fights. Instead of recovering points, I would just turn off that particular mastery, and would later turn it on when needed.

Quickmatch filters. This "versus" mode needs a change. First of all, it shouldn't require arena stamina. It could have its own limit though, you figure it out. I should be able to filter for a specific champion (but not the difficulty), and it would be nice to have a "training" filter where I can choose if I want the battle to simulate AQ, AW, RoL, LoL, RttL, Act 5 or Challenge. So if I choose AQ or AW, I would fight with a timer on, and against buffs and debuffs (it would also be great to be able to choose these). RoL would be super healthy opponents that do a lot of damage but do not trigger SP3 (it would be nice if I can fight against any champion as if they were in RoL). So main objective of the Quickmatch is training.
About the rewards for these, because this feature would be already awesome, it should give some gold, and potions depending on the difficulty of the fight. If you face a three star, a lvl 1 potion, if you face a 4 star a lvl 2 potion, if you face a 5 star a lvl 3 potion, if you face a 6 star a lvl 2 revive. The idea of this would be to also compensate the lack of "halls of healing" in the game. If you would rather not give away that many potions, you could alternate the drop with other stuff like battlechips, small energy refills or duel credits. If you require "quickmatch stamina" for this game mode, then perhaps a quickmatch credit as well.

Duel changes. I should be able to filter by champion and rank. Fight should have autoplay. I should also be able to decide how many fights I want to do against a champion. (I pick a champion, based on rank and name, then dice to do 10 fights against him, and the game will make me fight 10 times in a row). Duel seems to be a bit restricted to duel skirmish sometimes, i usually forget it exists and there is little benefit from playing duels every day, since I can only play 5 fights every 24 hours, I would make the rewards a bit tastier, perhaps an interesting amount of Gold, like 20,000 gold per fight. Just Gold, no Battlechips. To compensate the absence of "Halls of Fortune".

Game customization. A new section that opens from game options.
Here I can decide if i want certain items to refill my storage automatically from stash after usage. (Duel credits, potions, energy refills, catalysts, etc). I would make this very customizable, as I may want potions to be refilled but not iso-8.
Another option would be champion help. Where I can decide to always ask for help after an arena fight and energy depletion. Also automatically help others. I would actually suggest to remove the help from the alliance tab, as it doesn't seem to be performant.
Other fancy options would be themes. I could change the game to a high contrast color scheme. Or perhaps give the game a different tint.
I should also be able to turn off repeating offers. A checkbox on offers to never show again should exist, and I should be able to re-enable from this new section.
I would also like to set my default sorting for the champions tab.

New arenas. I would keep the featured, basic and summoner trial arenas.
I would merge the 3 catalyst arenas into one. With T1A, T4B and T4CC fragment crystals as milestones. Then I would add another Catalyst arena with T5B fragment crystals, T2A fragments and T4CC fragment crystals. Up to you if you want to add rank rewards, but it should be perhaps a whole catalyst, but... you know... nothing that could completely unbalance the game.
I would add more champion arenas and change milestones around. Perhaps more gold, units and battlechips depending on the difficulty of the arena.
I would add more arenas concurrently, a much needed 5 star arena, where you can only use 5 stars. For 5 stars, recharging stamina should be more expensive each time during that arena, so it would cost me 10 units to use a champion again, then 15 a third time, then 30 a fourth time and so on. Then I would add another basic champion 4 star arena that starts over with Ms Marvel (whoever the first featured champion was).
The idea here is to have options and be able to go for a champion without ruining my whole weekend. The more players we can drain from the other arenas, the better.
Lastly, I would add to the sunday arenas a Gold Realms Arena and a Halls of healing Arena. These could have an entry cost of 5000 BC.

Lone wolves compensation. I should be able to get some of the rewards of being in an alliance even if i am not in them. So milestones and rank rewards for solo missions should include t4b, t4cc, t1a and t2a fragments. Shouldn't be the same as being in an alliance, but it should give people that cannot play in alliances to progress a bit more faster.

New exclusive champions. I would add new rare champions on other crystals other than Arena, Alliance and Max Signature.

AQ. Graphics for the map need to be updated. You are still using the Ultron graphics next to the boss.
Adjust the timer on semi bosses and final boss to the tier of my champion. So it would be ok to have 5 minutes for a boss if you are using a 5+ star, but perhaps 6 minutes for a 4 star. Timeouts are depressing.
I would change costs. Map 6 is too expensive and demands a lot of playtime just to be able to participate, I would make it cheaper and/or make the resources faster to get.

AW. I think the map should change from tier to tier and not just the nodes.
So for the easier tiers you could have a map like the original, then a spyral, or other forms, and then perhaps a very hard map labyrinth style, where you cannot see who the boss until you get there. A map like this shouldn't have linked nodes, but it would be fun to play and place. The community will have the map online very fast, but I think it could be challenging and fun, as long as it doesn't have portals or linked nodes. Fixed camera.

Chat. Yes, chat should be more stable. I understand that it wouldn't be a good replacement for LINE or other apps that can share files, but idk, we should be able to share links in alliance chat and be able to tag someone so that person knows someone is talking to him. The chat should be available on the arenas screen.

Friends. I would either remove the limit or make it higher.

Rank Rewards restrictions. I should be able to take holidays. I understand the situation that originated this restriction, but it is too much. There should be another way of preventing people from jumping around. People will try to share accounts to circumvent these situations.

Undo option. Can we have an "undo" option?, even if it only records the last 3 actions made by the user (other than navigating and purchases in the unit store). This would probably save some time to the support team if you can get the champ you sold back by mistake or if you used an awakening gem on the wrong champion. Of course... if you do Undo, please also do a Redo.

Bases. Can you take this tab out?

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    @beyonder8421
    Ya, we shud definitely be able to turn on/off some of our masteries
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    This is super amazing
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Update: 5 star Arenas are here. I am ok with how they are now, but I would consider the compound cost of refreshing.
    Update #2: Bases are going away.
  • Options
    critical1critical1 Posts: 13
    I would like to expand on theArenas ideas above... "Another option would be champion help.( A help all button. Instead of taping each individual heros corner-- now strikers are in the way and it takes so much more time out of arena play time.) Where I can decide to always ask for help after an arena fight and energy depletion. "

Also Please upgrade the screens after the 3 fights to one screen with the tap next to get back to team selection. If I have to get to a 4 Mil score my time doing so doesn't need to be waist with load time of 2 different screen info that doesn't help me get to the end goal you have set up.
    AW... Smh I am just not sure how you got here with WAR. In 4 years of play it's basically the same... Nodes n power ... A real war basically using the same map should be alliance of 3 and 4 star heros attack vs defenders no mods with the 3 battle groups.
    To make it more difficult do a second war 3 battle groups of 5 and 6 stars

As the current AW system it's only... Pay to get bigger champions in order to win does not make the game more fun... It just losses costumer's.

Incursion and Battlegrounds at there best are spin offs of War. And again are only all about the power grab and are really confusing with our a lot videos explaining your not providing to us.

Training guide could be a good place for how to guides videos?

Mastery needs a click check box @
    250 units for second setup
    600 units for third setup
    Once paid no reset cost to be switched as needed. Conditional prior requirements are met like carbon cores etc.

As always fun is the idea of games, and I am
    Mr.critical