**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Questions about playing on iPad

Hi! I've been playing for years now on all kind of different devices, but never on an iPad. I'm considering getting and iPad (iPad 2017 or iPad Mini 4) in the next couple of days and I've heard that the game performs great on iOS devices. So my questions to you fellow summoners:
1) How does it feel to play on an iPad?
2) ‎What is your main problem and what's the best thing about playing with these larger devices?
3) ‎Do you prefer playing on smaller devices?
4) ‎How do the gestures like parry, block, dash, evade, etc. work and feel on the larger screen?
5) ‎Is it comfortable playing with an iPad? since holding it while trying to game must be awkward.
6) ‎How does the game user interface change with the 4:3 aspect ratio of the iPad?
7) ‎If you have an iPad 2017 or iPad Mini 4, how is the frame rate (fps)?
8) ‎For gaming purposes, between the iPad 2017 and Mini 4, which do you prefer?

Thanks!
-AcuTarA

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Running the iPad Pro 12.2 as one of my devices

1 it feels odd at first getting used to sush a big screen but after a while it won’t bother you

2 problem I have is my battery has been getting worse and worse not sure why but I need to send mine too a tech at one point and see what’s wrong with it

3 no I hate small screens in general

4 i Have not really noticed anything bad regarding mechanics someone is bound to have more experience talking about messed up mechanics then me but for the most part playing is pretty smooth

5 at first it won’t bother u but after a few hours of grinding arena you will want to put it down and rest ur arms I’m personally looking for a controller or fight stick to get for the game

6 not really sure how to awnser

7 60 FPS for every game mode except aw I think

8 iPad Pro bigger screen is the main difference
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ioad is great for games i have one and it's great compare to my brothers iPhone
  • More fun on the bigger screen and you can see everything better which is crucial
  • Tom3579Tom3579 Posts: 49
    iPads are great to play on! I don’t use anything else unless I have to on my phone, but iPad is the way to go, much easier to fight with too
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ioad is great for games i have one and it's great compare to my brothers iPhone

Ipad i means typo:(
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    It’s better than my phone

Still same bugs

But you get a bigger spots to push if you want to block or attack

And it’s only awkward holding when I’m charging it

Edit: but I did get my iPad before my phone so I may be biased
  • what happens,why my account can't enter play my game.
  • I use an iPad Mini 4 and love it, not too big, but not small either, and smooth game play