**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    BloodseekerBloodseeker Posts: 11
    We should be getting good compensation as most of us missed event quest time, arena, aq and aw participate should be compensated well.
  • Options
    Iphone 7+, T-Mobile. I can only connect to the game through wifi, not through the cellular connection. If I use my phone as a wifi hotspot, I can connect my iPad (on wifi) through the phone's hotspot. It's a workaround if you happen to have 2 devices.
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    This is really frustrating almost 24 hours. I have tried this on various wifi networks and mobile data and I'm getting the same connection issue. And the effed up part is we have AQ running. Even if I get past the splash screen and try to move on any map I get the same BS message again. With the number of Whales you guys milk (me being one of them) you guys could at least afford to test your builds before pushing it to production.

The only thing you guys can give us is your generic 'Team is looking into this' BS and no update after that.

iPhone 6 - iOS 11.2.5
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    We should be getting good compensation as most of us missed event quest time, arena, aq and aw participate should be compensated well.

I feel your pain, but we need to stop pushing for compensation right now and just focus on getting Kabam to even formally acknowledge the issue and make an announcement. Until then this issue essentially doesn’t even exist to Kabam and there will be no compensation given.
  • Options
    CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    Bryman187 wrote: »

I feel your pain, but we need to stop pushing for compensation right now and just focus on getting Kabam to even formally acknowledge the issue and make an announcement. Until then this issue essentially doesn’t even exist to Kabam and there will be no compensation given.

issue was Acknowledged bro, by kabam mike himself but they haven't done squat!!!
  • Options
    This game only sucks because kabamm is in charge all the money you guys make smh just smh
  • Options
    For_SpetzFor_Spetz Posts: 51
    edited February 2018
    Anyone want to confirm,

I heard logging in with a VPN network solves the issue for now
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    CAD07 wrote: »
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    i could use the $400 dropped on the game............

in the last 40 days..... what a waist

I believe that would be a belt made of $$ bills

I do okay bro, i am an licensed architect, and do graphic design on the side. I could be one of these blubbery whales but with the constant BULL****, i rather waist my hard earned cash on trips.

You see it was a clever joke, a waste meaning something in excess, but a belt made of $$ bills would be a waist of money.....
  • Options
    After the update, I try to log in the game off WiFi but the game says I can’t connect?
    What’s wrong? What should I do?
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I would like to point out that you need a secured wifi for it to work for now. I tried it while i was at Pep Boys and it wouldn’t connect despite having wifi. Wouldn’t work at McDonalds either. Also, even now when I’m finally able to connect to secured wifi in my temporary home, all the UI is bugged.xz8o8e115apb.png
  • Options
    Try connecting with VPN network and logging in , if that doesnt work a hard reset on your phone will solve the issue
  • Options
    its been an ongoing issue bro, nearly 24hrs and nothing from kabam. seeing as it doesnt affect any of the big youtubers.... they can care less. i guess thats good tho, save me the hundreds of dollars i dropped on this game............
  • Options
    SeamusRedSeamusRed Posts: 15
    You know if I could log in to the game I would totally be buying all your terrible offers. Will that make you fix it more quickly? 😂
  • Options

issue was Acknowledged bro, by kabam mike himself but they haven't done squat!!!

I said a formal acknowledgment. Just posting something to the extent of “this is weird, tell us more” buried somewhere in an ambiguously named thread is hardly a meaningful acknowledgement when there’s announcements on the main page about things as insignificant as a 6* UI glitch when huge swaths of players are completely locked out of the game on cellular. The least they could do is make an announcement and update the announcement periodically. I know you’re point was just that they know and they still aren’t doing anything so I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just saying that it was not a meaningful or formal acknowledgement/announcement.

Get what your saying:) its a little frustrating, they seem not to care TBH....
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    SeamusRed wrote: »
    You know if I could log in to the game I would totally be buying all your terrible offers. Will that make you fix it more quickly? 😂

Lol @SeamusRed Ikr. I would promise to pop an odins if they would just **** give us an update of what is happening
  • Options

I said a formal acknowledgment. Just posting something to the extent of “this is weird, tell us more” buried somewhere in an ambiguously named thread is hardly a meaningful acknowledgement when there’s announcements on the main page about things as insignificant as a 6* UI glitch when huge swaths of players are completely locked out of the game on cellular. The least they could do is make an announcement and update the announcement periodically. I know you’re point was just that they know and they still aren’t doing anything so I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just saying that it was not a meaningful or formal acknowledgement/announcement.

Get what your saying:) its a little frustrating, they seem not to care TBH....

I know, I completely agree. That’s why I keep pushing for an announcement at the least. Glad we understand each other and this didn’t have to turn into a bickering match lol.
  • Options
    BloodseekerBloodseeker Posts: 11
    Now i will kabam marvel contest of champion deserve 1 star review after so much headache amd its been 24 hour and u didnt even state whats the problem and when it will be resolved. Leaving 1 star untill you guys completely fix it.
  • Options
    Someone mentioned earlier about compensation? I wouldn’t hold your breath. If anything it be a little message saying sorry for the inconvenience of ruining your standing in the AW/AQ, arena and etc. here’s a crystal to make up for it. Have fun with your 2* champ and again sorry for the inconvenience. That'll sum up what has happened basically. Smh.
  • Options

I did the same thing, left a 1* review as well. I know since i'm not a SERTAIN youtuber with 100K+ followers there not gonna give a S***....
  • Options
    Merc1077 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned earlier about compensation? I wouldn’t hold your breath. If anything it be a little message saying sorry for the inconvenience of ruining your standing in the AW/AQ, arena and etc. here’s a crystal to make up for it. Have fun with your 2* champ and again sorry for the inconvenience. That'll sum up what has happened basically. Smh.

That’s *IF they even acknowledge and fix the issue. So far it’s radio silence.
  • Options
    JDSanchezJDSanchez Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Same, it been 24 hours and nothing has been done. Maybe reason people arent saying Is because they play when they are home connected to some sort of network but not everyone plays on the go. Please fix this issue soon477maokxfizl.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I did the same thing, left a 1* review as well. I know since i'm not a SERTAIN youtuber with 100K+ followers there not gonna give a S***....

I did the same thing. I also reached out to Seatin on twitter ( @seatinmol ) asking him to make a video addressing the issue so Kabam actually takes notice. I’d recommend everyone who reads this do the same. If enough people blow him up on Twitter about this maybe he’ll help.
  • Options
    smh I’ve been waiting on an update for 2 weeks just to be locked out the game, 12 o’clock officially makes it 24 hours iPhone T-Mobile users been locked out game idc about no compensation I just want to play the game I spent a lot of hours and money into this game......can we just At least have an expected maintenance fix or un update the game
  • Options
    People just want to play or at least be more upfront with your players and let us know your working on the problem I’ve been on fb and here trying to be heard
  • Options
    I haven’t spent any money on this game since my first account was banned for changing iPads. It’s beyond ridiculous
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    @Kabam Miike I see you are online now...do you have ANY update for us? I need to switch to T-Mobile today and once I do that will lose the ability to play on their cellular network. We need some sort of update on the issue. This is a MAJOR one!! Thanks.
  • Options
    I was having the same problem but it was during my Aq first I chose my player press start then it said connection problem then I lost half my health this happen twice and I had to use Pots
  • Options
    iPhone 6S plus on T-Mobile... This is beyond frustrating, it made my wait at the DMV so much worse than it had to be... Come on Kabam, it's a mobile game, I should he able to play on my mobile data plan!
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Are all of you with connection issues using iPhones? Is that the common factor I wonder.
This discussion has been closed.