**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    Cfy_9Cfy_9 Posts: 5
    Same issue, unable to connect
  • Options
    WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Posts: 10
    When I emailed Kabam they had said I was the only one with this issue, I feel a bit better knowing I’m not a lone. But still this is painful man! I work away from WiFi and unless I’m in a WiFi I can’t play! Seriously wrong man! Fix this Kabam and recompense us for time wasted! Headache! And lost opportunity in grinding! #Kabam #KabamMike
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    g01ts1lw3wt9.jpeg
  • Options
    CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    When I emailed Kabam they had said I was the only one with this issue, I feel a bit better knowing I’m not a lone. But still this is painful man! I work away from WiFi and unless I’m in a WiFi I can’t play! Seriously wrong man! Fix this Kabam and recompense us for time wasted! Headache! And lost opportunity in grinding! #Kabam #KabamMike

I have a better chance of winning the lottery, than a chance at this getting fixed soon.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    JEbert wrote: »
    g01ts1lw3wt9.jpeg

You need to edit that post and use a screenshot with the “failed to connect” in the middle of the screen so you can see it lol.
  • Options
    Still can’t log in.
    iPhone 6S Plus current software and on network 4g lte
    T-Mobile
  • Options
    Having the same issue on my i-Phone 7+ in Orlando, FL.
  • Options
    uds768j00d7c.jpeg
  • Options
    I can’t get on ! Kabam fix this ASAP
  • Options
    Here you go @Bryman187
  • Options
    Yeah, couldn’t login to help my alliance finish the boss in AQ...frustrating
  • Options
    vcv6b3jhytep.jpeg
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited February 2018
    JEbert wrote: »
    Here you go @Bryman187

Nice. I liked the first caption better though @JEbert lol
  • Options
    this is so screwed up, i have sent lots of messages to the big youtubers and they seem to give 2 s*** about the issue..... seeing as they are still able to make content... thanks for the support to the community guys.
  • Options
    Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    Are we ever going to see a new update without the issues that always come with it? Is it really that difficult? It is your program, it is your job... if you cant handle then allow someone else to do it. Not me. I barely know how to connect my bluetooth speaker... lol
    Also please notify us when we will be able to play the game again or if we need to look for another one that work.
  • Options
    Just need hulk to burst through the screen...glad we don’t have AW/AQ going on right now... oh wait

• Options
    hw95j7dxid0q.png
  • Options
    been playing fortnite:) such a shame, love MCOC but its just not worth the energy put in.. the communication and the energy put it from kabam is just not worth it..... might have to say goodbye to my 590k account. so screwed up... not mad about the game but all the time and money i put into this BULL of a game to get taken down like this....
  • Options
    Still doesn’t connect through data. I have iPhone 7. MetroPcs which goes through T-mobile.
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Same issue and I’m on sprint LTE
  • Options
    JcAll5TarJcAll5Tar Posts: 2
    Still hasn’t been fixed wtf
  • Options
    Player in my alliance has same issue. Tmobile also. Wi-Fi or hotspot only.
  • Options
    Yeah, same thing here.
  • Options
    Are we gonna get something in return.... I just able to play when I’m at home and I can’t help my peeps in aq and aw... is not a Tmobile issue they said kabam need to fix the glitches
  • Options
    IPhone 8 iOS 11.2.5
  • Options
    ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    edited February 2018
    Hey All,

Are you ALL on T-Mobile?

no im on Wifi and im facing the same problem i can't log in ! and im using iOS device iPhone 8 plus.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

and guys please hurry i need to catch my alliance wars and quest and also arenas ! i really need that t1 alpha arena. this is not fair.

P.S. i contacted the support, they usually reply back very fast. but now its gonna be almost 24 hours since my issue.
  • Options
    MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    I also have the same issues @iPhone 7+ and Tmobile LTE
  • Options
    good luck bro, i'm in the same boat.... but i since were not youtubers, were just gonna have to wait days for them to even formally address the issue that has affected hundreds of summoners..
  • Options
    Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    Can’t get in game it keep saying logging won’t work
  • Options
    WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Posts: 10
    Yes @Kabam Miike I myself am in T-Mobile! It’s been over 24 hours already. Couldn’t even participate in Alliance Quest. Missing out on Alliance War about to start!
This discussion has been closed.