**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    iOS 7+ mobile data
  • Options
    BalammBalamm Posts: 11
    AQ still on and l can’t help my alliance
    Same with AW can’t help cause of this issue that don’t let me log in l wish @Kabam Miike give us an answr soon or another update
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any update? This is just ridiculous
  • Options
    Guys read the old posts in thread kabam mike already stated new update is in the works to fix the issue
  • Options
    It here in Chicago 5:01 pm and still nothing
    T-mobile LTE
    Iphone 7+
    BBcode
    Just make it official so that our Alliance team members are aware. Some of them are waiting for us to clear lines and we can communicate with them I finally was able to do it at a subway and let them know that I’m having issues.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Guys read the old posts in thread kabam mike already stated new update is in the works to fix the issue

It’s literally one page back.
  • Options
    woa2zjowzok4.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Deleted. @Blove_518king posted it first lol.
  • Options
    @Bryman187 you still got people who can’t read apparently cause still complaining about no update when there was just an announcement made by kabam mike
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    This really sucks... Right in the middle of me alliance trying to prepare to do another AQ before the event gets too close to expiring... Can't do the new quest to get the 5* shards.... and I spend money buying units, and once in a while the catalysts daily cards. This is not right... I never play on WiFi, always on the Data, and only had a few issues of it not logging in sometimes. This really sucks.... I have T-Mobile and I have an iPhone 7+

This really sucks man...
  • Options
    @Bryman187 you still got people who can’t read apparently cause still complaining about no update when there was just an announcement made by kabam mike

Yeah. Lazy lol.
  • Options
    Lol true just need a lot of patience man
  • Options
    I know I am late to the party but having same issue... no connection on cellular data iPhone 6 and iPad Pro both with latest iOS and T-Mobile
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    This is costing us big time. Guys couldn't finish paths in aq or place defenders. Going on day 2 of the problem. Thanks a lot, how about next time you do an update time it so it comes during downtime between aq and aw, stagger the schedule or something. I've been playing since the start and every update has always caused issues. It's not that I don't appreciate the work put in, it's just time to reevaluate how you schedule them.
  • Options
    I’m having the exact same issue
  • Options
    DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    Hopefully this can happen soon because I’m stuck at work and there is no WiFi here
  • Options
    Gonnapushthru06Gonnapushthru06 Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Still stuck not being able to play missing out on solo events AQ and AW this sucks.
    iPhone X 256gb T-Mobile USA
  • Options
    T-Mobile
    Iphone 7+
  • Options
    Can y'all please fix this like yesterday 💆🏽💆🏽💆🏽 Don't have wifi at home so I can't play at all. Just got the game less than a month ago and I see that it always has problems mwzm5dfcy7q2.png
  • Options
    @Kariliz this is nothing new better get used to bugs if you want to enjoy the game lol
  • Options
    SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    Yes quit now while ur not addicted like it’s crack... because it IS
  • Options
    Same issue.
    iPhone 8
    Tmobile
    :-(
  • Options
    latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    I continue to have this issue as wellqqvx46fju3f0.png
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know we've merged a number of different threads into this one so that we can keep things clean on the forums and all matters on this topic in one place

I've quoted what Miike was saying just to ensure that those who are suddenly added into this can see it.

Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon as humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

Will this update also possibly include fix to Angela's movements ?
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know we've merged a number of different threads into this one so that we can keep things clean on the forums and all matters on this topic in one place

I've quoted what Miike was saying just to ensure that those who are suddenly added into this can see it.

Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon as humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

Will this update also possibly include fix to Angela's movements ?

You’re in the wrong thread.
  • Options
    LadyLady Posts: 1
    How much longer, Kabam? This is annoying.
  • Options
    Can you please let us know how long the expected wait is going to be
This discussion has been closed.