**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    They had better get a fix for this before the weekend because all the Mods will be off for the weekend and I'm not gonna be too happy if I don't get any update on the problem for days when this should have been tested a hell of a lot more before being submitted for approval by the game developers.
  • Options
    Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    Lol
  • Options
    Kabam is killing us all
  • Options
    We are missing out on a ton of game time and there is timed quests and aq and aw and time for uncollected event and arena. I hope this will be addressed! @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    First off I do hope kabam fixes this soon because I hate trying to find WiFi to play and can’t do so at work. Second I hope when they do fix this they can find away to compensate us and only us. Not everyone else that has been able to play without issues
  • Options
    DaFobbsDaFobbs Posts: 9
    Even on WiFi now at home still not able to operate as normal with the lag and others in my ally also having freezing issues and more. Turn WiFi off and....k8qzebiwdup2.png
    urjmfiqnl2pu.png
    1hhbuvlca224.png
  • Options
    Man I haven’t been able to log on for over 35 hours this is not cool yo tha
  • Options
    Yeah not even with WiFi we can’t connect.....
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Looking at the rest of the threads I think we have more than one issue wrecking shop on this game. Be patient and expect nothing in return - the game is in the hands of a bunch of people that are probably not paid very much and cannot afford a hot meal. We could start a gofundme account to get them a blanket and a candle to make their lives more comfortable. Do not talk down to those less fortunate....
  • Options
    OhNo187OhNo187 Posts: 9
    Today I tried logging in on my T-Mobil I-phone, data and got not connected to the internet error. I am using I-phone 6s. I had full bars on my phone and LTE connection. Now when I returned to WiFi, ok
  • Options
    OhNo187OhNo187 Posts: 9
    Also forgot to mention that this occurred only after 17.0 update. Yesterday before the update, I was able to connect/log in to the game on my phones data plan
  • Options
    So... I am pretty annoyed because this affected my arena rewards, typically I would grind during my breaks and lunch at work and would typically get me around 1 mil+ in pts and because of this issue I fell pretty short of what I had wanted. I get people are saying we shouldn’t be thinking about compensation but, it’s still pretty unfair. I hope we can get some type of resolution to this quickly.
  • Options
    JLM0810JLM0810 Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Come on Kabam!!! Fix this (removed by moderator)! Arena, AQ, AW, New Events...Everything!
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    yp1fudw65pbq.png
    ud00m3ro7jtg.png
  • Options
    Thanks for u service kabam
  • Options
    Still not working...this is so costly on last day of AQ and start of attack in AW @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Yep, I’m having issues as well. iPhone 7+
  • Options
    ssyx87z1hk79.png
    This has been my issue most of the time
  • Options
    Same sinking ship... T-Mobile... iPhone and no contest, nor resolution from kabam...This sucks.
  • Options
    ThirtyFourThirtyFour Posts: 42
    edited February 2018
    Come on. (removed by moderator)
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    where’s the update? is it going to be one more day without being able to help alliance?
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    edited February 2018
    I bet on next week - Tuesday - Super Bowl weekend, nothing is getting done until Tuesday. The ‘fix’ isn’t going to happen bc it will effect other networks and T-Mobile is only the 3rd largest. If you effect 1 and 2 then the purge will happen...
  • Options
    TDropTDrop Posts: 13
    Well ty i was at work for 12 hours couldnt log on to help on AQ and AW and to do my events this is not good kabam
  • Options
    Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    On the positive side of not being able to connect to MCOC, I was able to enjoy a relaxing nap and now no distractions from work. :)
  • Options
    Taz8Taz8 Posts: 1
    Still waiting Kabam it’s 1:17am est still can’t log on IPhone X with Tmobile
  • Options
    I have an iPhone and with T-Mobile. Besides the lagging(getting tired of that too KABAM!!!) everything else works, but only on WiFi. Sigh* So, basically I can only play the game while I’m on my home WiFi. Come on, that’s ridiculous!!
  • Options
    I got a s8+ on tmobile and while I can log in and use up some energy, during the actual fight my champ just completely ignores my commands and just runs into the enemy the entire fight while I just watch my champ get wrecked by a 5 hit combo. I am now left with 1 champ in tier 1 of map 5 in AQ.
  • Options
    They gotta do something fast it’s so messed up
This discussion has been closed.