**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Hey All,

As many of you have seen, the update is out now. Please let me know if any of you still have issues, as they are probably unrelated to that one we just fixed.

Connectivity issues are resolved for me. App fired right up, downloaded the necessary additional files and I’m in.

T-Mobile
    iPhone iOS 11.2.5
    Gematria78 wrote: »
    iosix8cjm2y4.png

Try deleting the app, restarting your phone and downloading the app again. I know that’s the most annoying advice to hear, but I’m in so I don’t know what else it could be.
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    I’m in thanks @Kabam Miike we surely let u know if anything come up!
  • AxFrost21AxFrost21 Posts: 19
    Able to login again with T mobile network after 50 hours. Thank you.
    Now time for some compensation for us.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I still am not able to log in and I have tmobile. im very upset I need to get in and finish AW for my team. please fix this asap! and I hope we get some kind of compensation for this issue because ive missed 2 days of trials of the kings
    I still am not able to log in and I have tmobile. im very upset I need to get in and finish AW for my team. please fix this asap! and I hope we get some kind of compensation for this issue because ive missed 2 days of trials of the kings

Delete, reboot, re-download. Worth a try.
  • @Kabam Miike I’m using iPhone 7,till now login option is broken
  • T-Mobile 7s plus
    Khev1215 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I’m using iPhone 7,till now login option is broken

I think people said yesterday that restarting the app or rebooting fixes the login issue.
  • Hey All,

As many of you have seen, the update is out now. Please let me know if any of you still have issues, as they are probably unrelated to that one we just fixed.
    Hey All,

Just downloaded the update and it fixed the issue. Thank you! @Kabam Miike
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Update has fixed my connection issue as well. Thanks!
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Thanks @Kabam Miike I’m in the game, any news on the compensation ?
  • TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Posts: 15
    Thank you for fixing it!
  • RjmendezRjmendez Posts: 22
    Mines was fixed I’m able to log in over LTE now and I am on T-Mobile iPhone 7 (regular). Thanks you for the fix @Kabam Miike
  • Thank u @Kabam Miike I’m finally back in..waiting for a compensation though for the lost days
  • Same here can not login too after this last updat
    edited February 2018
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    Was fine before for me but since 17.0.2 update, I have major connectivity issues and being thrown out game. My WiFi is totally good and works for everything else but this game. Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
  • Just found 17.02 in the App Store. Downloaded it and going to try it out.
  • kratos311kratos311 Posts: 3
    @Mike thanks for getting it going before the weekend. Three days without my favorite game was rough
  • Working!! Now...what happens with all the content we missed?
  • BloodseekerBloodseeker Posts: 11
    Hey All,

Its working fine now but sad that missed alot of time in game
  • BloodseekerBloodseeker Posts: 11
    Thnx for fixing the problem but next step is we all deserve compensation and that should be good one too
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Posts: 9
    All up and running so far. @Kabam Miike and the rest of the team, thank you! Now is there any talk of something in compensation? Look forward to hearing about it.
    still cant login without wifi
  • Glad you guys fixed the issue but thanks to that bull we lost a war and didn’t complete the last day of aq. We must recieve compensation!
    if I delete the game am I gonna lose everything? im scared because I have 5 star blade and a bunch of other powerful champs
  • I can’t log in. It’s now been 3 days unless I am on WiFi. I pretty much missed last two days of AQ and missed all of AW. Is this issues getting fixed anytime soon
  • I am on T Mobile and on the iPhone 7plus
This discussion has been closed.