**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Champ(s) to put into Beta Rework?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Hulkbuster
    Hb cuz like everyone else said... I have him duped and he's useless lol
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Carnage
    Jane Foster needs some love too
  • Options
    Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    Colossus
    I don't actually think we need Carnage rework. Colossus is way older and way trasher.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Gustafah88 wrote: »
    I don't actually think we need Carnage rework. Colossus is way older and way trasher.

His skin should make him triple immune like iceman. Add in one more small thing like stacking furies on attack and armors only on being attacked. Change his sp1 and sp2 a little. Boom. Done. Easy.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    colossus and mags
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster and ant man, I have them both 5 star and only used in arena...
  • Options
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Hulkbuster and ant man, I have them both 5 star and only used in arena...

Antman isn’t terrible. HB is however. His sig should be as % of life lost goes up. So does his armor rating. With maybe some way to call “veronica” and get a moderate regen.
  • Options
    Abomonation should have a chance to cause radiation poisoning whenever he makes physical contact, not just when he is hit.

Attack should increase based on poisons on opponent
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Kamala Khan
    Rubbery girl! She looks awesome, and yet is so bad in-game. Make her shine!
  • Options
    erocs23erocs23 Posts: 7
    Other
    X-FORCE Deadpool. give him Regen and a different set of attack/animation moves PLEASE.
  • Options
    Carnage
    #JusticeForCarnage
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    Colossus and Carnage for the next beta test please!
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other
    Old man logan and groot need a buff
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Other
    DPX. Just pulled the 6*. He needs a buff ASAP lol
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Hulkbuster
    Because busting should make me feel good, not bad.
  • Options
    ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpoll x-force
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Other
    I’d like to see spidergwens sp1 redone. It’s one of the most pointless specials in the game. Just needs something different like what was done with hulk when his sp1 changed. Made him a viable champ again.
  • Options
    DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Posts: 11
    Ant-Man
    I think punisher needs a new signature. As a trophy character he deserves a better signature ability.

I was thinking a danger sense much like blade but instead of dimensional beings it could be mercenaries instead.

Synergies with familiar comic book team ups could expand upon that:
    Captain America(classic): (role model) science champs
    Spider-Man(classic): (sinister six) spiderman villains
    Doctor strange: diminsional beings.

Cap would gain fury while striking stun opponents.
    Spider-Man becomes more attack oriented and reduces evasion chance by 100% but gains a fury when chance to evade fails.
    Doctor strange buffs increase duration by 150% so they overlap making him more versatile as a 4 star in a five star world.
  • Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Other
    Hawkeye, the power drain is nice but has so much potential, could have him switch arrows by backing up and holding block similar to WS could have a shock arror heal block arror poison arrow etc theres so much more that could be done with him, maybe a flashbang arrow that causes a blindness debuff so the opponent misses attacks for a short time.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Other
    They don’t need to buff people simply because they’re bad... she hulk can stay below average.. kk can continue being trash. There should be a decent pool of trash champs. MAGNETO!!!!!! He’s one of the most powerful marvel champs ever and is super average. Amend this travisity and insult.
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    There is nothing wrong with having some weak champions. But it's a crime to have magneto as perhaps the weakest mutant champion in the game when he is the strongest and most infamous of all of these. He needs the buffed desperately

Venom and Carnage are weaker than any of the Spider-Man incarnations and that's a crime as well

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Gamora
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    New special attack animations for Deadpool? I think his special animations are hilarious. Colossus has absolutely nothing going for him as an offensive champ since his only abilities are from getting hit

He armours up on attacking as well.

He gets bonus special damage for armour; so if he's Awakened and stacks 2-3 Armour buffs, his Special damage isn't awful.

Plus, he's basically the perfect counter to Blade.

Carnage is awful beyond words.