**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here's the real update for AW seasons...

So the whales are gonna stay on top cause they buy there skill...Then anyome.who has issues in AW, but could better were they not getting **** from CRYSTALS, will probably be kicked numerous times and contribute to rewards, but get nothing while the old alliances reap the benifits...Oh, and let's not forget that the tiers all dropped!! My alliance was in tier 7, and now tier 11...so don't forget you get a small bump in rewards, but you also drop several tiers...And also, a 5M alliance will face 13M alliances and have to struggle just not to get anywhere...So enjoy the AW seasons everyone, a new and exciting way of getting the shaft from Kabam while they cater to the whales...

Comments

• Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    My problem is 2 months grind .. that’s tiring even thinking about it .
    They should’ve broken down the rewards for each war.
    60 days season ?!!! I’m not sold sorry
  • So the whales are gonna stay on top cause they buy there skill...Then anyome.who has issues in AW, but could better were they not getting **** from CRYSTALS, will probably be kicked numerous times and contribute to rewards, but get nothing while the old alliances reap the benifits...Oh, and let's not forget that the tiers all dropped!! My alliance was in tier 7, and now tier 11...so don't forget you get a small bump in rewards, but you also drop several tiers...And also, a 5M alliance will face 13M alliances and have to struggle just not to get anywhere...So enjoy the AW seasons everyone, a new and exciting way of getting the shaft from Kabam while they cater to the whales...

So let me see if I get this straight. The whales at the top stay at the top, so I never have to face them. The alliances that don't kick for trivial issues, like mine, continue on as before. We get more rewards than before, but start at a lower tier so upward mobility is higher than it was before. And no matter how much we spend, we still won't be able to overpower an alliance twice our strength so there's no reason to excessively spend on wars even with the new reward incentives.

Yeah, when you put it like that, it does seem pretty good. Wait, I think I missed something.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There’s no reason for a alliances to shell swap since there are point multipliers. If you face a higher rated alliance, they are either a new alliance climbing the tiers or they have no skill. I don’t see anything wrong with that. I like the multiplier for points earned from wars. The whales will stay at the top but that’s where they are already at. You still need skill to maximize points since dying will yield less points. The top tier whales are skilled. My alliance has placed plenty of them since we hang around 60-70.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    i tried to craft a constructive reply, but it seems impossible to reply to illogical ramblings.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Definitely a lot of flawed logic
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Play the game exactly the way you played it before. They'll give you some extra rewards you weren't already getting.

That's all it is.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    You can beat the whales by dying less in wars. Already been done
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    So the whales are gonna stay on top cause they buy there skill...Then anyome.who has issues in AW, but could better were they not getting **** from CRYSTALS, will probably be kicked numerous times and contribute to rewards, but get nothing while the old alliances reap the benifits...Oh, and let's not forget that the tiers all dropped!! My alliance was in tier 7, and now tier 11...so don't forget you get a small bump in rewards, but you also drop several tiers...And also, a 5M alliance will face 13M alliances and have to struggle just not to get anywhere...So enjoy the AW seasons everyone, a new and exciting way of getting the shaft from Kabam while they cater to the whales...

So let me see if I get this straight. The whales at the top stay at the top, so I never have to face them. The alliances that don't kick for trivial issues, like mine, continue on as before. We get more rewards than before, but start at a lower tier so upward mobility is higher than it was before. And no matter how much we spend, we still won't be able to overpower an alliance twice our strength so there's no reason to excessively spend on wars even with the new reward incentives.

Yeah, when you put it like that, it does seem pretty good. Wait, I think I missed something.

You won't be that pleased with it when your unable to claim any 6* shards and all these cool new rewards.

Maybe we should all just buy cheap units and take a 7 day ban, reach the top that way?
  • DNA3000 wrote: »

You won't be that pleased with it when your unable to claim any 6* shards and all these cool new rewards.

You'll find that when I'm given more stuff, I don't dwell on why it couldn't have been even better stuff. If I was focused on getting to the top at all costs, that's what I would be doing now. Been there, done that. I'm good playing the game and helping my alliance as best I can. Experience tells me the best place to be in the race is drafting behind the leaders until just before the race ends. And when it comes to MMOs, the race never ends.
    Maybe we should all just buy cheap units and take a 7 day ban, reach the top that way?

People are coming up with all kinds of great ways to improve the rewards in AW. At least the rewards I will end up getting. This one is almost as effective as boycotting alliance war. Potentially, more effective.