**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Release 17.0 Players moving ahead instead of Blocking

@Kabam Miike I appreciate that you guys have taken note of this issue, but why is the fix limited to iphone X, this issue is happening on other devices and platforms too. I for one have a new Samsung device (on nxt) running on Nougat (Android 7.0) and face this issue frequently in all game modes. Please implement this fix for Android and Samsung devices too.

Comments

• Options
    Eytan34Eytan34 Posts: 20
    i have Samsung note 8 and i have the same issue
    and another issue it the players a lot of the time stop moving in a middle of a combo just standing and then i get a 5 combo to the face
    it is frustrating i bought new device because my old lg g3 doesn't work good now with all the new updates
    :'(
  • Options
    dTurtledTurtle Posts: 5
    Me too switched from the old device expecting better game performance on the new one, and bam this happens. I have now raised this issue with Kabam support Case#04602685. Mail says expect response in 1 business day, lets see.
  • Options
    Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    What are you guys talking about?
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Using an iPad Air and game was almost unplayable before the upgrade. Blocks dropping dashing forward, or completely unresponsive. After the upgrade it was back to normal but the issues are slowly returning.
  • Options
    dTurtledTurtle Posts: 5
    As usual I got a response to no avail, "our developers will look into it" but a timeline cannot be guaranteed. Thank you so much for playing haha.