**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trials of the king Recommended champs

So we've seen a list of the champs we can expect to come up against for each trial, has anyone compiled a list of champs that is recommended to be used for each trial? I'm sure for a lot of people, using the right champ will be a factor in being able to complete expert mode, as hard was actually very easy. Open to suggestions.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I also went in the Hard category thinking it was like Modoks Lab but steamrolled that. I felt like I could have handled the expert with my r4 SW. Nullify and heal block are probably the way for Day 1.
  • If I was going to recommend champs for day one, they would probably be Voodoo and Scarlet Witch. Lots of champs can do well in day one, but someone looking for the maximum edge without knowing precisely which champs they will face out of the current selection would probably do well with either of those. Beyond that, throw in your best heal blockers, heal reversers, high damage champs, or accuracy reduction champs (to block arc overload).

Day two should be interesting.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Void is best for trials of the heart. If the AI is playing way too passively you can still get your debuffs on him to reverse healing. If you max out despair you just need to reach fear of the void once and the fight is over. Finished all 3 fights with 97% health left. I fought IP, Sim, and voodoo
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I used Guilly for all of those fights!!!
    Average of 33 hits using sp2....those regens and arc overloads were the death of my opponents!
    Looking forward to day2!
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Ghost Rider can seal fate with SP1 and SP3. Do a MLLLM / MLLLL combo first, along with maybe a heavy and/or SP2 (MD really helps gets power up) to maximize seal fate up time, and no more regen.

I used him on 1st (King Groot) and 3rd (SIM) fight on expert, and it made them a joke.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Punisher 99 auto heal block, vision, yondu sp1, these are great heal blockers. You might go in with high damage output champs like hype, SL, sparky, AA too. You can go with quake concussion, and recently updated LC concussion.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Hood is nice because he can shut of arc overload permanently. If the hex is active while arc overload activates the timer will disappear the rest of the fight.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    Hood is nice because he can shut of arc overload permanently. If the hex is active while arc overload activates the timer will disappear the rest of the fight.

Just used my 5* r3 Hood on master level and he tore it up. Totally agree with this suggestion.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SW for Trial of Heart. Nullify will make it easy
  • Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    So what champs did people use for day 2?
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    My permanent team is 5* aa undupe 4* hyperian undupe 4* vision dupe aou 4*sw dupe 4* dupe iceman till day i didnt faced difficulty at all