**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ANYONE WITH 6* CAP WW2?

been trying to collect prestige data, and i cant find anyone who pulled the 6* captain america ww2. anyone who pulled him contact me on any of the social platforms.

im trying to keep my conspiracy hat off, and hoping that we don't have another 5* punisher issue on our hands here.

p.s. hes the only champ i wanted from the crystal

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Someone on YouTube last night said he pulled ww2
  • Options
    @Deadbyrd9 you know what stream?
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    @Deadbyrd9 you know what stream?

Pretty sure someone on Brian Grant's stream said something about it....not positive though...

• Options
    LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    edited February 2018
    In the other WW2 post, he says it was a comment that claimed to pull him. Doubt there is a screenshot or anything
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I believe it was on Sammy stoicescu’s stream. Whoever was the commentator had said he pulled ww2
  • Options
    GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    I seriously doubt he has been pulled. The reel is just an animation
    Someone in my alliance has had a 3* champ in a 4* crystal reel before, in the same way i saw feat champs in regular GMC reels but obviously we can't pull them.

A response would be nice and i hope this is not dealt with like the punisher from uncollected arena crystals because i opened almost 1m BC then and there was no compensation.

First comers are always guinea pigs
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Nobody pulled him, because He is not in the crystal :(
  • Options
    kado313kado313 Posts: 40
    Genidiamin wrote: »
    Someone in my alliance has had a 3* champ in a 4* crystal reel before, in the same way i saw feat champs in regular GMC reels but obviously we can't pull them.

A response would be nice and i hope this is not dealt with like the punisher from uncollected arena crystals because i opened almost 1m BC then and there was no compensation.

This guy literally just told you that someone pulled him.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    kado313 wrote: »

Not so much. "Pretty sure/I believe/brother's girlfriend's Canadian step brother" isn't confirmation.
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    This is important because if he was not in the crystal then us who did spin it and pull trash were missing 1/24 chance at a decent champion.
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    been trying to collect prestige data, and i cant find anyone who pulled the 6* captain america ww2. anyone who pulled him contact me on any of the social platforms.

im trying to keep my conspiracy hat off, and hoping that we don't have another 5* punisher issue on our hands here.

p.s. hes the only champ i wanted from the crystal

Have you collected any data on Loki? I'm looking for his prestige without having to take off all my masteries. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    8fh1kim4y3cx.jpeg
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike please can we get an answer on this. Statistically it is so incredibly unlikely that nobody has pulled cap ww2. Nobodies seen, heard or read anything about pulling him, nobodies submitted prestige for him. Can you confirm if any players have pulled him yet?
  • Options
    I would think 99% of the people who could open a 6* yesterday have done so already. Hard to believe there wasn’t a single screenshot yesterday of someone who pulled one of the most desired champs.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Come on, guys. They have data that says 147.3 players pulled WW2 6* within the first hour of release. You KNOW this.
  • Options
    Come on, guys. They have data that says 147.3 players pulled WW2 6* within the first hour of release. You KNOW this.

I’m the 0.3. I got a 2* Ww2 cap
  • Options
    Don’t give incorrect info, it was 147.2 that pulled him.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Here.

https://youtu.be/ZwSW7VaVTGU

Fast forward to 40 seconds.

That error message is probably someone who would have pulled WWII
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Found a picture of cap ww 2czmp9jntcady.jpeg
  • Options
    h8m6vyjljiup.png
  • Options
    kado313kado313 Posts: 40
    kado313 wrote: »

Not so much. "Pretty sure/I believe/brother's girlfriend's Canadian step brother" isn't confirmation.

There is a fkn picture below, are you satisfied now?
  • Options
    That is a real pic
  • Options
    Phil_WoPhil_Wo Posts: 21
    edited February 2018
    yes, the photo and 6* CA WWII are real. The guy who pulled him, did it 30 minutes ago. Meaning kabam just recently added him to the 6* crystal; 24 hours after we all opened our, having a 0% chance to pull him
  • Options
    Phil_Wo wrote: »
    yes, the photo and 6* CA WWII are real. The guy who pulled him, did it 30 minutes ago. Meaning kabam just recently added him to the 6* crystal; 24 hours after we all opened our, having a 0% chance to pull him

Is that what that means? Because if that's what that means, it seems highly inefficient collecting data when you already know all possible data collection leads to the same conclusion.