**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wakandan Treasure Trove

After completing the third round of the Michael B. Jordan Challenge, there is an offer for a package that includes a Wakandan Jewel that has a 4* version of Guillotine, AA, Hyperion, Iceman, or Ultron, plus some T4BC, T4CC crystals, and other items. It is appealing since the only 4* I have of those is Hyperion, and if I get lucky and get a Mystic T4CC, then I can take Dr. Voodoo up to R5.

I'm just wondering if there is also an offer after round 4 (maybe for a 5* version of those :smiley: ) that I should hold off for. Does anyone know? Thanks

Comments

• Only the one offer after beating heroic none for beating the last chapter
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Its not a terrible offer if you have the units and are low on 4*s (especially good 4*s). I could have used it a month or so ago... but now I have a few good 4*s so was not really needed (also already have Gulli... with my luck I would just dupe her instead of getting a God Tier).
  • Hey
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    How many units is it?
  • AlurvianAlurvian Posts: 32
    taojay1 wrote: »
    How many units is it?

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Anyone else notice the BP chest hast EGYPTIAN hieroglyphics? I had to laugh at that...