**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5*, 6* crystal

JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Why is Scarlet Witch and Wolverine not available in 5 star or 6 star crystal? When will they join? If not, then why?

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Short answer they don't want to add them
  • Options
    They would be too op bro
  • Options
    They would be too op bro
    not a reason. If thats the case they should delete them from the game and compensate

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    They would be too op bro
    not a reason. If thats the case they should delete them from the game and compensate
    Do some forum research. This topic has been discussed 100's of times. They have no intention of adding them to 5 and 6* crystals. Also, why would they compensate if they get rid of a champion? They have the choice of who gets released in what form. It's their game. Accept it and move on or quit.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @Jabbawokky
    I bet you also think

"fantastic 4 are not in this marvel game we need compensation"

"6 stars only have 24 champions when there are more than 24 in the game, compensate"

"Where are the 7 stars compensate"
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They would be too op bro
    Do some forum research. This topic has been discussed 100's of times. They have no intention of adding them to 5 and 6* crystals. Also, why would they compensate if they get rid of a champion? They have the choice of who gets released in what form. It's their game. Accept it and move on or quit.

They have never said that they wouldn't be added to the 6* crystal or that they would never be added to the 5* crystal. Just the generic "no plans at this time" comment regarding the 5* crystal. That said, I doubt there will be a 6* SW or Wolverine, but a 6* Strange doesn't seem that unlikely.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    They would be too op bro

They have never said that they wouldn't be added to the 6* crystal or that they would never be added to the 5* crystal. Just the generic "no plans at this time" comment regarding the 5* crystal. That said, I doubt there will be a 6* SW or Wolverine, but a 6* Strange doesn't seem that unlikely.

That's what I said? No intention means plans can change which is what Miike said.
  • Options
    They would be too op bro

And what specific rule of game design does this represent? "If it can't be everywhere, it should be deleted from everywhere" is not a game design commandment I've ever heard.

Lots of things don't scale the way game designers want them to, and while it is always possible to solve that problem quantitatively, most game players don't want to wait for the content creators to take enough math classes to perform those calculations.
  • Options
    @Jabbawokky
    I bet you also think

"6 stars only have 24 champions when there are more than 24 in the game, compensate"

Fantastic Four is not even owned by Marvel. You tried to be sarcastic but started your whole jab with your foot in your mouth. Bro, go sit down.
  • Options
    They would be too op bro

That's what I said? No intention means plans can change which is what Miike said.

Thats is not what YOU said. Adding SW to the 5* crystal at least wouldnt be bad considering all the new overrated champs they've added. Not to mention the minute long L3 specials of the newer champs.
  • Options
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Why is Scarlet Witch and Wolverine not available in 5 star or 6 star crystal? When will they join? If not, then why?

Before you post a couple quick steps and recommendations:

1- Think
    2- Think harder, utilize critical thinking exercises.
    3- Only post of logical solution not found.

—-

What content could a 6* Wolvie not solo? And I mean if you had a team of 1 rather than 5, Wolvie could clear it all. If they added a heal block node, a team of two, 6* SW would murder it. Bro, do ya not look before posting? This absurd assumption that even a 5* Wolvie will appear is nuts. If he WAS a thing they’d need his healing and he’d basically be X23. #criticalthinking

Dude, stop rambling, you sound really crazy. Only thing stopping me from roasting you is #critical thinking about that chat ban if i do so. Have a seat please
  • Options

Before you post a couple quick steps and recommendations:

1- Think
    2- Think harder, utilize critical thinking exercises.
    3- Only post of logical solution not found.

—-

What content could a 6* Wolvie not solo? And I mean if you had a team of 1 rather than 5, Wolvie could clear it all. If they added a heal block node, a team of two, 6* SW would murder it. Bro, do ya not look before posting? This absurd assumption that even a 5* Wolvie will appear is nuts. If he WAS a thing they’d need his healing and he’d basically be X23. #criticalthinking

Dude, stop rambling, you sound really crazy. Only thing stopping me from roasting you is #critical thinking about that chat ban if i do so. Have a seat please

Yeah, roast on. Glad you thought ahead on your post. Maybe they’ll delete this one before anyone else has to waste their time reading it. Your not getting a 5* Wolvie. There is no game content that warrants such a OP champ. Move on. Get better with other champs.

You may wanna worry about getting better yourself. Im fine with every champ I own. If you knew as much as you thought you did, you wouldnt be in an 8.5m alliance. O_o.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    @Jabbawokky
    I bet you also think

Fantastic Four is not even owned by Marvel. You tried to be sarcastic but started your whole jab with your foot in your mouth. Bro, go sit down.

They kind of are.
    The rights for FF were owned by 20th century Fox, Disney bought 20th Century Fox, Disney owns Marvel and 20th Century Fox
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    @Jabbawokky
    I bet you also think

Ummm....Fantastic Four has ALWAYS been owned by Marvel....it is only the movie rights that are owned by Fox. Hope you washed your feet....
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    This person is still getting owned, I am surprised this thread is still open with all the flags given to him or her.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Honestly it's hard to follow Kabam logic. People said a 5* classic DD would be OP but we have a 6* version. Like mentioned earlier they just don't want to. SW and Doc Strange aren't overpowering compared to some of the other champs in game. Wolverine would cost them units. Thor isn't a 5* either and while still a great champ he's nothing compared to Sparks.