**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam please let us trade 5 stars!

I think with more heroes in 5-star crystal it's extremely difficult to duplicate one. I opened 5 crystals today and got only useless heroes. My suggestion is a trading system ...

It takes too long to put together 5-star fragments for nothing !

Comments

• JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    That sounds funny man. Lol
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Why would anyone spend money on champs if they could trade? And who would trade a good champ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They can't allow trading because people would use multiple accounts to create super accounts, spenders would buy accounts for this also and the money wouldn't go to Kabam, etc.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Agree with the majority here. Trading would have quite a negative effect that would create unfair advantages. It would also increase the risk of security issues.
  • eteodoro7eteodoro7 Posts: 17
    I understand the point but with new heroes in 5 star crystal how dupe a champion?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    not a good idea
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Time and patience my friend. Perhaps a little luck.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Trading would be stupid as hell.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Oh, almost forgot.....consideration will NEVER HAPPEN.
  • if anything was to change, the most fair, sensible way would to give 5 star shards when a five star was sold.

no not 10000.. not 7500.. maybe not even 5000 back
    a punishing, balanced, sell back reward would be around 1/3 of a 5 star crystal, or at least around that with rank and level impacting the amount just like others star rated heroes.

trade is an awful idea and would ruin/kill the game even more than what kabam has already done.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Trading will never happen. Gifting from MY OWN INVENTORY SHOULD HAPPEN, but will never happen . Trading in multiple lower tier potions stones and revives SHOULD HAPPEN, but will never happen. Please reconsider allowing us to trade up at least

Absolutely agree on all points. I'd also love to see the ability to break down catalysts to lower tiers.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Keep dreaming