**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger is confusing

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
I have read his description a million times and I still dont understand him. Can someone explain his reverberation and unstoppable traits to me. I can beat him without using revives for my champs, but I want to one shot him for once.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I hate reverberation, because you take damage when you hit him and its annoying.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    So the damage isn’t while you hit him like Electro, it’s when the reverberation charge runs out how much damage you’ve done while it was running
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    If he uses a sp1 do not hit his block until the yellow buff goes away. You can parry and smack him. Just don’t hit block
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If he uses a sp1 do not hit his block until the yellow buff goes away. You can parry and smack him. Just don’t hit block

This is how he gains his unstoppable
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Man, f*ck that guy. I couldn't even figure out when his attack animations ended
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    My issue with him is that the armor up and reverberation are both blue. Change the color of reverberation.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah Twice I attacked the end of the l2 and it still hit me, he stopped moving but the sword was still mid screen and guess I ran into it
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    My issue with him is that the armor up and reverberation are both blue. Change the color of reverberation.

Should be purple
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Reverb confused me as well. Sometimes it was up, I would hit, and take no damage at all, sometimes I would? And that's using champs with no ability reduction. His charges were annoying AF, but I found it easier to push him to his L2, as I would sometimes need to smack his block to push him back, and his L1 makes that bad, mmkay?
    Speaking of his L2 though, watch out for the last part of it; he stabs his two blades forward, but after a moment, he does a little slash with them. It looks like that forward stab is the end, as it is a similar ending to some other specials, but that little slash is still coming, so don't rush in too soon.