**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 5 Crossbones AQ bug?

Hello,

Yesterday I lost 2 champs in third section of AQ (map 5) on Crossbones. He would not use his specials at all until sp3 - like on "all on nothing" node except this was not an "all on nothing" node. The guy who was finishing after me also noticed this cb to be more difficult than usually. I was playing against this node lots of times before and he was always easy to bait - yesterday it was just impossible. At the same time, guy in another BG timed out the fight because he could not bait the sp2 for a minute. Today another guy died here - also unable to bait specials. Is that a bug or an intended AI change? Shouldn't that node be marked as all or nothing node?

Comments

• Options
    At this moment, i notice that it is more difficult to bait specials in arena.
    Something changed!
    Sometimes they just go sp3 and it is impossible to bait.
  • Options
    Hyperian says hi ;)
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    ljainD5 wrote: »
    Hyperian says hi ;)

Hyperion also says: learn how to write my name!! LOL
    Sorry, I had to!! hahahaha
    Expect this on day 4 and 5 of AQ!!They dont fight the same!
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I fought crossbones in section 2 and in section 3 of aq today. He used his special 1 consistently. Maybe held it a little longer than normal, not sure.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    No issues with him. I used X23 on him in phase 2 and phase 3 and baited his s1 all the time.
  • Options
    It's depends on AI mood.
    In AQ day 4 & 5 the AI will be more passive and pain in the a55 to Bait.