**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash attacks

Maybe just me but seems that when I dash at the opponent to attack it's stopping just short and a lot of attacks are missing allowing the AI to counterattack.

Anyone else noticing this lately?

Comments

• Depends on the character, its happening a lot with certain characters, Angela, King Groot, Loki, a couple others off the top of my head, all have issues with their M/Dash attack intercepting.
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    You must not be doing it on time,
  • Im having issues when I dash back. The champ sometimes does a medium attack instead. Its not all the time, but enoughto notice it.
  • LOИEWOLF wrote: »

Great response. Its not as if the game team has identified this as an issue or anything with certain characters.
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    LOИEWOLF wrote: »

It always going to be one that give their expert opinion on something that have no knowledge of. Lol

Angela, because I played with her and experienced this myself (and I’ve heard of others: KG, Loki?) does have a delay in her animation that is stopping her from being able to dash in after she finishes a combo with a medium strike.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Ok, thanks guys. Guess nothing else to do but wait to see if ever gets fixed?
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I had enough complaining .. so I went out and place my feedback on App Store.

Game is terrible
  • Having issue where I make 1 or 2 hits, freeze.. And get destroyed