**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* problems

I have 150 five star crystal shards left to get before I have a five star. When I get it, should I save it or spin it?ftfko60fcg3p.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Wait until the Featured pool is okayish (good but not Uber champs like Yondu) and just keep saving until then and go on a spending spree
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    How many 5* do you have?

If you're building your roster, I say go for the basic crystal. It's less shards, so you get to open more crystals and get more 5* champs.

I have never opened a 5* featured crystal (Disclaimer: currently saving for blade) and I have 12 5* as of right now which helps me go through arenas quite fast. You can still get god tier champs from basic crystals like I did (I have duped Magik, GR, Dormmamu, IceMan, Duped SL) .. so instead of wasting 5k extra shard on featured, I would say open basic.
  • Options
    Thanks! Yeah I've never opened a featured. I'm a relatively new Contest champion so I have one 5* champ(Phoenix rank 2 working on rank three) as of now. I have 9,850.

Frankly I'm hoping to dupe my Phoenix and get Dexterity with that for better crit chance.