I need an alliance!

I'm in need of an alliance

I'm a 150 k player and have a lot of good 4/5s including SIM, quake, sw, Phoenix, juggs, cyclops, and many more. Add me!

I'm very very active

Btellis89

Comments

• Josh056Josh056 Member Posts: 126
    Sent you a request in game
  • SeamardeSeamarde Member Posts: 12
    Sent you a friend request ingame. Think you would be a great fit for our alliance.
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Member Posts: 129
    I saw your post on the MCOC forum. I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you mind.
    We have a thriving 4.8M alliance with a commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We run Map 33322, and will likely be running map 4 by end if season.We fill up three battle groups to complete 100%. We have in our ranks a couple of semi retired heavy hitters from a much higher rated alliance that has been rolling with us for a while now. We have a good, close rapport with one another, and do not allow drama here.
    I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are amenable, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: MyleHy7
  • StauntonStaunton Member Posts: 1,524
    Ummm this post is about a year old. Doh!
  • Legend_KhanLegend_Khan Member Posts: 2
    Can i join your alliance I'll 100 % path clear and bodd kill too
  • StauntonStaunton Member Posts: 1,524
    What's your in game id?
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I encourage you to join an alliance where the VIP there is a semi-retired veteran that has NO gold issue, and encourage people NOT to donate and only play Map 3. If you have the luck to join them, you should be able to gather 10M gold in no time, and progress a lot faster than everyone else in game. Oh, remember to sell your expire ISO too, he said. Such brilliant advise from such a veteran can't be wrong! Good luck in joining the smartest player in game and make the best progress possible in the history of MCoC! Good luck and cheers!