**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War button broken

It’s doesnt show placement phase or that we are in war. I restarted the game plenty of times in between still getting the same thing. @Kabam Wolf

fvf6hci1prnf.png

gumj2v4l74uv.png

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Honestly have no idea what the problem actually is.
    What happens when you push the "continue war" button?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    What are we looking at? The first screenshot shows that alliance quest is over and the 2nd one that war is still going on for 3 more hours. I see no problem here
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    edited February 2018
    Is it not suppose to show on the main allaince menu a timer of how much time is left in war. Also during placement phase is it not suppose to count down how much time you have to place your dense? I have 3 hour left till my war is over. Is it not suppose to state that right in the allaince menu?
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Mines shows that my attack phase just started, however when I go to add my attackers, it takes me to start war matchmaking again, when the rest of my alliance is already starting to fight. This sucks!!! And nobody from Kabam is saying anything. So messed up how they’re treating people who invest in their game.