**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ban question

I was wondering if I used a controller that was paired to my phone would it result in a ban?

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    No, but it might lead to your champ dying a lot. I have read there's lag while using a controller. As if the already present lag isn't enough.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    How do you make a ps4 controller pair with this game?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I think it does ... it would change the way you play the game, so it's a bannable offense
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Providing that the software used for your controller cannot be used to modify the game, I don't see any reason why it would be bannable. As long as it's compatible.
  • Options
    MethedUpMethedUp Posts: 9
    Well according to the forums it has controller support, so all you have to do is connect ds4 to phone via bluetooth. Then remap the controls if neccessary.
  • Options
    I think it does ... it would change the way you play the game, so it's a bannable offense

I don't specifically recall a "change the way you play the game" offense.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Someone in our ally had said it was a bannable offense but never pointed to anything illustrating that point. I know this is a question others have asked. @Kabam Miike any chance you guys could respond on this?
  • Options
    MethedUpMethedUp Posts: 9
    Run477 wrote: »
    Someone in our ally had said it was a bannable offense but never pointed to anything illustrating that point. I know this is a question others have asked. @Kabam Miike any chance you guys could respond on this?

Thanks man wasn't sure how to contact any mods.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If instead of swiping he uses buttons to control the game, then yes it's changing the way the game it's played
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

If instead of swiping he uses buttons to control the game, then yes it's changing the way the game it's played

Quit talking out of your you know what and let a real moderator or administrator answer the question. It is very clear that you have no clue what does and does not violate the terms of service in an instance like this.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I have a controller that plugs into my phone that is compatible with mcoc. No bans here. It’s kinda sucky and slow, but it’s a more entertaining way to do heroic EQkgdkk4dr5fem.jpeg
  • Options

I don't dispute that. I said I don't specifically recall a "change the way you play the game" offense.
  • Options
    CRAFT01CRAFT01 Posts: 1
    I got one for android. Samsung S8+... No controller support. so much dissappointment