**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

These are my top champs,how far can I make it

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
vojlbygbebuo.png
I've worked pretty hard to get where I am,not the best champs but would like your input

Comments

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    edited February 2018
    Looking also at your profile’s stats it looks like you are pretty active, in a good alliance for your level, and with a decent roster to progress at least to the end of act4 100%. Keep up the good work, and maybe grind a bit more the arenas. BTW key 3*s (archangel scarlet witch blade void ghostrider) can help you a lot in many areas of the game, don’t disregard them just because they are not a 4*. A good duped 3* can be more useful and worthy leveling than an average 4*.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @TBJ1118 Thanks bro! I'm tryna get into arena grindin would be alot better if I R3'd all my 4*'s and yes I am def tryna work on my 3*'s now, Workin on blade,iceman, SW, GR, and quake atm. Act 4 100% really discourages me.. it's soooooooooooooooooooo Long. What kind of roster would I need to at least complete 5.2(also I do have starlord but he is unduped so I haven't ranked him up until I do explore A4 and use a generic on him)
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    You are right where I am (level 50 and everything). We are similar in roster too. I recently just completed Act 4 and have started to 100% it... so you should be able to beat Act 4 easy path no problem with you R4s and R2 5*s (assuming you have not yet already).

I have not tried Act 5 (becasue Ia m pretty sure I am not ready)... but I think we will need R5 4*s and R3 5*s before trying.

Also as TBJ said sometimes God Tier 3*s can help for certain nodes/situations. I always fully level the God Tier 3*s I get now (and awaken them since we all have tons of 3* gems and stones)... oddly I have been super lucky in getting God Tier 3*s (I have like all but 3 God Tiers in 3*).
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Hulk, Magik, Quake, and Hawkeye all great for questing. Yondu, NC, and Storm are decent as well, and you have a great AW defense squad with Mephisto, Yellowjacket, GG, Howard, and KG. Wouldn't recommend Act 5 just yet but you can definitely make it through act 4.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Rank up Hawkeye, he is a pure gem
    @chev327fox If you aren't tied down to an alliance you should join up with the alliance I'm apart of. :-) we're growing but we don't do too bad in wars. Alliance leader assigns paths, I'm usually in charge of Bg2. We use line look me up if interested lmk your line ID
    @HeroBoltsy Thank you for your advice, I really wanted to R4 Quake but I had just duped Yellowjacket and figured R4'ing him and Mephisto would be great for AW defense.
    @DOKTOROKTOPUS I really wanted to R4 him but decided I had better to R4 first since he wasn't duped :/

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    U can already go for uncollected. Just r3 magik and r5 hulk, that's all u need. I have a whole bunch of god tiers but magik was the one true mvp in act 5.2. R5 hulk for the collector
    Ashburn wrote: »
    U can already go for uncollected. Just r3 magik and r5 hulk, that's all u need. I have a whole bunch of god tiers but magik was the one true mvp in act 5.2. R5 hulk for the collector

@Ashburn See I want to R3 Magik and R5 Hulk but I swear I cannot get a single Tier4 Science catalyst or any of the tier 4's class catalysts to save my life. I don't have any. :( I really want magik duped too.