**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank down tickets

Will rank down tickets enter the contest again?

Comments

• Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Yes. They are extraordinarily rare though. They have been given twice if I recall correctly. Immediately after the Update 12.0 due to drastic changes to game mechanics and specific champs mechanics. The second time was in December of 2017 as Christmas gift. They are a good tool for the players to modify their roster but should be very, very rare...in my opinion.
  • Options
    It’ll happen again. Not a lot per year but it will go again. I wish they would issue for multiple champs ie for a maxed 4* once you got same champ as a 6* you had the option to buy.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Yesss! at last, a rdt post. Man, it's been too long.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,608 ★★★★★
    Another round od RDT posts. I assume "nerf blade" posts will be back in a few weeks as well.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Another round od RDT posts. I assume "nerf blade" posts will be back in a few weeks as well.

Blade has constast regen. DS was nerfed because of this. Blade regen should start when his health is below 25 percent. #nerfblade’s regen
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need 4 star rank down tickets in the monthly calendar. At least 1 every other month.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Please god no
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We need 4 star rank down tickets in the monthly calendar. At least 1 every other month.

Please no, we need more rank up materials in the calendar but I’m just happy we’re gett a t4 a month

If RDT do come back, it’ll probably be for changes
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Yes!!! Weekly rank downs!

Sarcasm
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Highly unlikely for the moment. Only happened twice, both due to rare situations, involving big nerfs or character updates. Both happened almost 3 quarters apart. It is not impossible, but the next one could be depending on any other special situation that calls for the need to release new rank down tickets.
  • Options
    DilloneousDilloneous Posts: 19
    Thanks for the feedback. More out of curiosity than out of solely wanting them. Thought they were extremely helpful tools.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Personally I find them extremely helpful
    I don't still understand why some would say they don't want them
    If rdt were issued again they would use them so I don't see why you should be against it
    It doesn't really affect you negatively (it's not as if rdt are being handed to specific players
This discussion has been closed.