**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* guarantee at a certain #

This is not a new concept and is found in other games. Simply have a guaranteed 5* after a set number of failing purchases. For example, every 30 FGM crystals should contain a 5* if none was pulled in a rolling 30 sequential purchases.

Not sure if someone can explain it better but I think it will add needed fairness and assurance.

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes, there should be a pity timer for their crystals. I'm sure that people would buy a **** load more FGMCs if they knew that they were guaranteed a 5* ever ~50 crystals.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Well technically it can happen. Open enough FGMC's and Dupe enough 4*'s and youll get shards for a 5*
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    edited February 2018
    Bad luck protection is desperately needed. I'm 0/17 featured. 80+ fgmcs dry no 5*. It's a terrible feeling. I was told by support that I should join and alliance and do arena and then told something along the lines of they will look into the issues of my champion? Never read my complaint and answered with some confusing mess of a response.

At this point I'm convinced there is something wrong with my account.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Garbage idea
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mahvel wrote: »
    Bad luck protection is desperately needed. I'm 0/17 featured. 80+ fgmcs dry no 5*. It's a terrible feeling. I was told by support that I should join and alliance and do arena and then told something along the lines of they will look into the issues of my champion? Never read my complaint and answered with some confusing mess of a response.

At this point I'm convinced there is something wrong with my account.

I felt the same way. You watch people pull featured after featured, the same guys, and you wonder if the drop rate on your account is broken lol. I stopped going for them after 0-14. Got lucky from GM one time and have had really good luck lately from the basic crystal so it's evened out some.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    So basically, guarantee the rich massive powerful rosters! Have you seen the videos of people willingly spending $1K-$2K on the FGMC? These players could obtain unlimited 5* per day using this idea.