**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why did some people got special gift from grandmaster?

RajhpRajhp Posts: 27 โ˜…
Recently some players got special gift (t4cc) other didn't that's unfair. km67ucpi2bcc.png

Comments

• MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53 โ˜…
    ๐Ÿค” what is this?
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56 โ˜…
    edited February 2018
    Was that on an Android, iOS, or Sony? Or whatever other system there is... could be a specific phone gift.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I just hate how they don't announce any of these before hand so we don't know the full details.
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56 โ˜…
    I just hate how they don't announce any of these before hand so we don't know the full details.

It's a gift... something they don't have to give you. Why should they announce it?
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 โ˜…โ˜…
    I once got 800 units from the collector, others didnt. They are random... yours too, will come
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Iv never gotten something like this in 3 years so I don't really mind.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I kinda need that right about now.
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69 โ˜…
    Lol i got half a tech one and I thought it was because I came back to the game after quitting.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

It's a gift... something they don't have to give you. Why should they announce it?

Because keeping the info to why its be given out causes confusion for the people who didn't get it, like the congrats for defeating kang gift situation.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 โ˜…โ˜…
    I didn't get that. I'm on android. What did it it come for