**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modok's force field ability triggering parry

Sent 2 tickets about this issue, you guys are not giving any kind of clear answer about it. It is hard to fight a champ if you don't know how his abilities work. So please fix the description or fix the bug please.

Comments

• Options
    It’s not. After you break MODOKs force field, he blocks then you continue to punch straight into his regular block and get parried. Record yourself doing the fight and you will see for yourself.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    It’s not. After you break MODOKs force field, he blocks then you continue to punch straight into his regular block and get parried. Record yourself doing the fight and you will see for yourself.
    But it is.
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    jirg5y9b5mer.png
    faqinz95vd81.gif
  • Options
    I’ve never had that happen to me. That second gif clearly shows that is happening though. Weird.
  • Options
    DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    edited February 2018
    I’m ok being parried by a Medusa because her sig ability states it, what kinda A.I would have this kind of well-timed blocking ? And I don’t get this when I use skill champs such as GP or Blade
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    DC_96 wrote: »
    I’m ok being parried by a Medusa because her sig ability states it, what kinda A.I would have this kind of well-timed blocking ? And I don’t get this when I use skill champs such as GP or Blade

GP and Blade have ability reduction
  • Options
    DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    gohard123 wrote: »
    DC_96 wrote: »

GP and Blade have ability reduction

GO needs a good combo to do that she’s not BW