**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I still can't log in.

Please, can anyone help me? I've been unable to log in for 7 days now. I've tried contacting Kabam support. No response. I tried deleting and re-downloading the app. No change. I'm an iPhone use. Can anyone send a note to Kabam support in my behalf?

Sincerely,
CamJam36

Comments

• Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Please, can anyone help me? I've been unable to log in for 7 days now. I've tried contacting Kabam support. No response. I tried deleting and re-downloading the app. No change. I'm an iPhone use. Can anyone send a note to Kabam support in my behalf?

Sincerely,
    CamJam36

Just curious, is this a login issue or a network issue when you try to get into the game? Anyways, try restarting your phones mobile data by turning it off and back on. Try to restart your phone too then try to login the game.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    To into game files and clear cache
  • Options
    Hi LeMarv8. I tried all of those things and same result.
  • Options
    Hi Appleisgod,

I don't know how to clear game cache on an iPhone.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I am an android users n I still can't login. I hav been told to log out from my Google play acc but it still doesn't work.