**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1 Point for Duel Skirmish

Myself and another alliance member both received 1 point in the Duel Skirmish event. This was awarded before we had done any duels. It has happened to at least one other person, who posted a pic in a Line chat thread of the same phenomenon.
azkq2ehz6mo6.png

Comments

• Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    This extra point is still on our scores after putting in some duels. My score is now 651. It also allowed us to claim milestone rewards before said duels, so it isn't just visual.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Hows that even physically possible....
  • Options
    It isn't. The minimum points you can get is 5, for starting a duel.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Maybe it has something to do with someone dueling you?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    This extra point is still on our scores after putting in some duels. My score is now 651. It also allowed us to claim milestone rewards before said duels, so it isn't just visual.

It is from the buggy start of the duel event which had scoring errors. Mods posted that if you screenshot and open a ticket with support, they will give you some duel tokens.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    N
  • Options
    Solswerd wrote: »

It is from the buggy start of the duel event which had scoring errors. Mods posted that if you screenshot and open a ticket with support, they will give you some duel tokens.

Nice! Thanks!