**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is my best choice for Labyrinth?

Hi all. So I have a few options for my first Labyrinth run on the easiest path and would like some advice on who to bring. So my strong attackers are; 5 star Starlord R4 sig 63, 5 star Gwenpool R4 unawakened, 6 star Angela unawakened of course. I hear Starlord is the best option for Labyrinth, but should I bring 4 attack teams for him or 3 attack teams and one of the other people, and if so which one? Starlord only needs 3 synergies for the enrage timer and the other 2 only need 2, so I'll be good there.

Thank you all for your help and have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    1 star colossus for 1 hit KOs!

your welcome
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SL or Angela. SL is the better choice but the final boss would be hell on earth against Tech champs
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    edited February 2018
    SL and yj antman antman and then whichever champ you need for that path. (Poison/bleed/Spider-Man/x-23/electro)

If planned right you can have a full long enrage timer for all 8 paths.

Be glad you get rhino now, originally you would have to get 200 hits with starlord to get like 1/2 of his original base attack, crits didn’t avoid his resistance at first.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    7* wallet works the best